Gate Crasher

"So that lady over there is Sung Ho's mom." Hoseok pointed out making all of you nod, "And that guy over there being crowded around by people is Sung Ho's brother, Sung min."

"Wow his brothers good looking." You muse but you get a hard nudge in the gut by Jungkook. You shoot a glare at him but he just ignores you staring away again.

"Focus Hana." Namjoon orders making you huff and tap your feet in annoyance.

"Anyway, all you gotta do is just lure that creep Sung ho into a room, have him be distracted for enough time so he's not around for the engagement announcement and then we'll have his mom and brother look for you guys and you get caught making out with him so his parents call off the engagement. Sound good?" Yoongi planned the mission.

"And what were you going to do if I didn't come?" You asked and Yoongi just smirked.

"Jungkook here was going to provoke Sung ho until he starts throwing punches and admits to only being with Da won to get back at his brother." Yoongi shrugged.

"Why couldn't we just go with that?!" You gasped at how easy the mission would be.

"But where would be the fun in that?" Yoongi smirked at you making you scoff at this mad man.

"You just like making me suffer don't you." You grit at him but his eyes just get dark and steps closer to you.

"If I really wanted to make you suffer I would have never gotten Namjoon to save you from Hyunwoo." His voice was low and he seethed.

"Alright break it up you two, the guests around us are starting to gossip." Jimin gets in between the two of you pushing you apart before taking a hold of your arms.

You look up at him seeing him smirk down at you. "Now, as cute and as pretty as you are in that dress, I don't think it suits the seducing factor. Come on, we gotta get you ready for the show." He starts pulling you away, Taehyung in tow.

"Why is Tae following us?" You ask Jimin.

"That's because Taehyung needs to prepare the outfit for you. Guess he didn't tell you he actually owns 'Renoir'." Jimin's dragging you into a nearby empty dress room meant for weddings.

"Wait. What?! Taehyung owns Renoir?!" Your mind wraps around the idea that Taehyung owns one of the most expensive clothing line in Korea.

"Uh, yeah Hana. Where do you think we keep getting your clothes from." Jimin snorts.

Your eyes go wide, "No way I never noticed. You mean even my workout gear and all the streetwear and fancy dresses?"

"Yup, all of them. I'm surprised you never bothered to check on the brand Hana." Jimin laughed. "But then again we did mix in some Gucci and Mastermind and off white in there but yeah, majority." Jimin shrugged before hearing a knock on the door.

"That must be him." He got up and answered it.

Taehyung comes in with a wrapped up dress on a hanger and a box. "Alright. Wear these Hana, we'll be right out there. I believe there's also some makeup in this box if you need to use it." Taehyung winks at you and leaves the room but Jimin stays.

"Jimin." You glare at him.

"Oh! Right, silly me." He chuckles and leaves the room. "If you ever need someone to zip you up again, you know where to find me." He winks.

"Alright Out Jimin." You say one last time closing the door for him.

You quickly start undressing, seeing the now velvety dark emerald dress. It had long sleeved but a big V neckline that would clearly show a lot of cleavage. It was a wrap dress that showed quite a bit of leg too but it seemed extremely classy. The shoes were black and strappy, much taller than the current ones you were wearing and inside the box were some gold jewelry and dark mauve lipstick that complimented the colors. You smirked at yourself in the mirror, Taehyung really knew what made you look good and confident.