Coco Pops

"So basically at the time only Yoongi hyung knew how to drive so getaway missions were.."

Yoongi groaned and leaned back. "God, don't remind me about how incompetent how all of you were." It made you laugh thinking about it, then again, who were you to say anything, you couldn't drive either right now.

"Anyway basically there was one time where we were trying to get away. Unfortunately Yoongi was being tailed by some other people so he couldn't get us which lead us to randomly jump into someone's random car." Jimin explained making your eyes go wide.

"No." You gasped. A smile made it on Jimins lips, him bursting out laughing.

"Oh yes! Jin was just an ordinary citizen driving and when the lot of us scrambled in his car and shouted at him to just drive, he sped off. Honestly he was the best driver ever. He could do clutch U-turns and drifted but stayed extremely calm through the entire car chase!" Jimin excitedly described.

"No way!" You laughed excitedly.

"Staying extremely calm is a lie though, he was screaming his lungs out throughout but he kept driving." Hoseok added. Everyone burst out laughing, tears in our eyes at the thought.

"So then how'd you guys manage to convince him to join?" You asked when you calmed down from your laughing fit.

"Surprisingly, he was the one who asked us. Apparently Jin worked a really boring job as a hotel intern and he really needed a more exciting life. He actually enjoyed the car chase and wanted to do that again." Hoseok smiled proudly.

"Wow, I didn't think Jin was so brave." You awed at the story.

"Yah, we're you laughing about me." A sleepy Jin came walking down the stairs rubbing his eyes.

"Jin! You're so cool!" You shouted at him making him suddenly perk up.

"You're only now realizing?" He scoffed before blowing you a kiss. "Thanks sweetheart. I'm going to make coffee, anyone want some?"

"Me." Yoongi said deeply and lifted his hand up lazily before flopping it down again.

"No actually he won't have some!" You glared at Yoongi. "Yoongi, you need to get some sleep."

He just groaned and honestly whined. "I don't need sleep." He was literally already falling asleep.

"Listen to Hana hyung. Or she won't sleep in your room again." Jungkook smirked at him and you smirked back agreeing and nodding.

Yoongi immediately pat your leg so you moved out of the way so he could get up silently making his way up the stairs. Once he was gone Jungkook leaned back and triumphantly smiled.

"Too easy."

The lot of you laughed, including Jin who was in the kitchen.

"So what about Taehyung?" You asked.

"Ah, Taehyungs story is a little long." Jimin sighed and flopped beside you, now you were sandwiched between Jungkook and him.

"Is it bad?" You asked and Jimin just shook his head.

"Id say it's on the sad side. It took a while for us to recruit him. He honestly didn't want to be part of us for a long time. He didn't trust gangs even if we did good."