Respect

You looked over yourself in the mirror, happy to have known that a nurse came to the hotel to help you out through your fainting episode but now that you were awake, you realized you had to tend to yourself again.

You were stripped off your clothes, left only in your underwear and you could see numerous bandages everywhere from your neck arms face and chest, even a few on your abdomen.

"Goodness, I really should have stood further back from the window." You grimaced at the state of your body. A lot of the cuts were small but deep so they were definitely going to scar.

A knock came from your bathroom door breaking you out of your thoughts. "Who is it ?" You called out.

"Its Hoseok. Can I come in?" He asked but honestly you literally weren't dressed.

"Uh! Yeah just give me a moment." You quickly scrambled to wrap a towel around you, wincing as it made contact with a few of your cuts. You opened the door ajar to see hoseok smiling at you.

"Did you need something?" You asked.

"Yeah I just thought maybe you needed help with dressing your wounds. I know the nurse isn't around anymore so even I have trouble with mine." He laughed heartily making your heart warm. "Plus I'm sure you'd like to catch up with what you missed out on about the mission?" He gave you a warm smile you couldn't help but return. Not once did he glance down at your towel wrapped figure, you took note of this and appreciated it greatly.

"Thanks Hobi" you softly said. "Can we do it on the bed? Bathrooms a little cramped." Immediately when you said that your cheeks flushed "wait i didn't mean it like that" you quickly attempted to fix your innuendo but Hoseok just burst out laughing.

"Hana, don't worry. I got what you meant. Unless you really did mean something else." He leaned in with an expression you weren't used to seeing Hoseok have. His eyes had a glint and his mouth morphed into a more sexier smirk than his usual heart smile. That voice of his drawled into a deep sound that pulled you in.

"First aid kits in the top left cupboard" you squeaked immediately ducking out of his way and scurrying to your bed. Your ears felt hot and flushed, Hoseok was always the kind and sweet one but seeing and hearing him like that surfaced a completely new feeling in you and honestly, you didn't mind it one bit.

Your back was faced to him and you jumped a little when you felt his hand on your bare shoulder. "Woah Hana." He quickly retracted it. "Sorry, I didn't think you were so jumpy" he chuckled.

"I-I'm okay!" You flushed as you turned towards him, eyes darting everywhere but his own.

"Hey don't worry Hana also stop squeezing your towel so tight, you're making some of the cuts reopen!" He worriedly warned seeing a few of them oozing with blood again.

"Crap." You voiced  immediately loosening your strong grip.

"How about I take care of the ones that's hard to see for you, like on your neck and close to your back. I believe your back should be alright though, but I'll check anyway." Hoseok kindly offered and you nodded in response.

He immediately started redressing your wounds around your neck, you held your hair making sure it wasn't in the way.

"So you're probably wondering what happened to Haneul and Scoups right?" You could feel his breath on your neck, feeling distracted by that before slowly processing what he was saying.

"Oh— yeah what happened to Haneul? I hope she wasn't traumatized.. also did Scoups make it?" You asked, remembering he was passed out and bleeding.

"Yeah, the medics came just in time to help Scoups and as for Haneul.. She was alright. She was more relieved that you weren't shot. When we told her that her grandfather wanted us to save her she didn't even bat an eye. I have a feeling that kid knows more than she lets on." Hoseok admirably speaks about her making you smile to yourself, remembering how courageous that little girl was throughout the entire mission.