Storytelling

"I can go first." Hoseok speaks up. "I used to be a fighter in an underground fight club." He said and you were honestly surprised. From what you knew, those underground fight clubs were brutal. You remember having to break into one when you were an agent back in the corporations. "Guessing from your expression Hana, you know what that is." He chuckled.

How could such a sunshine boy be from such a barbaric place? "I was the top fighter there. My boss at that time treated me like a slave. I never got any of the winnings I made and was beaten to a pulp each time. Sometimes I barely even made it out alive before I was thrown back in again." You looked at him sadly but he kept going, "Joon was the one who found me. He was just an observer of the place; apparently he'd been eyeing me for some time and eventually took me out of there." He smiled at the memory. "Namjoon wanted to create a team to help abolish all the corrupt systems in Seoul. To bring balance to society by creating a group of antiheroes. At first I thought he was crazy, why would he recruit me who has absolutely killed people for my own survival but that was precisely why he recruited me." He smiled his heart smile at you. "So that's my story." He chuckled. You awed at him, how amazing it was for Hoseok to always be so positive about life.

"My turn!" Jimin beamed, you thought they would have problems speaking about their pasts but apparently not. Yoongi let you get more comfortable, now you were sitting between his legs and leaning back on him as you listened intently.

"By the time I was recruited, A few of the boys were already around. Jaehyun was the one to find me." Jimin smiled, "I was working for a club doing bartending and I was really fucking good at my job." He chuckled cheekily earning a soft nudge by Hoseok. "At first I was just a regular bartender but then I got good at finding out people's secrets. I then became an information broker, much like how Jackson is." He paused. "Wait speaking of Jackson, is he alright? I know he didn't want to follow us but we really gotta thank him." He voiced out randomly.

"Yeah don't worry, Joon already wired him money as a thank you." Yoongi chuckled, "go on."

"Okay where was I.." Jimin pondered for a moment. "Oh yeah! So basically I got really good at socializing, the owner of the club started using me to find out things from some of the gang groups that used to come to our club. Basically I was a prime asset and I earned lots of money, but then Jaehyun came along one night and while I was trying to talk to him, he managed to turn the tables and got me to talk about myself instead. Honestly I was impressed." He chuckled again, "He then asked if I wanted to leave and so I agreed, the place was getting boring and I wanted something exciting. That was when he introduced me to Namjoon and much like Hobi here, we agreed to be in the group." Jimin had wrapped an arm around Hoseok and shook his shoulder happily to be a part of the team.

"You're missing the part where you're an incredible dancer too and that you're nearly as good as me in combat?" Hoseok raised his eyebrow at Jimin.

"Oh yeah, that too." Jimin let out a cheeky 'tee hee.' Making you smile up at him.

"Kook, it's your turn."

All attention was on him and he suddenly became nervous. You were about to stop him and say that he didn't have to but he calmed and shrugged. "I was brought into The corporation much like you and Yoongi hyung, Hana. Though what was different was that I didn't have the same initial training like the two of you did, being locked up in that white room. I honestly don't know which was worst but there was a girl there."

At the mention of said girl you could feel Yoongi freeze up. Jungkook's features also became distant and serious. "Unfortunately it's the same girl that manipulated Yoongi, she seemed to run the place at that time, more than Hyunwoo who just oversaw everything. She was the one who took me to the corporation. I had run away from my family and I was a rebellious kid, she lured me into thinking I could be stronger, that I could fight off anyone who tried to bully me." He let out a sigh. "I was naive. I listened to what I thought was a savior but all she did was drag me through hell. The minute she saw the potential of my abilities to adapt easy to things, she made me her experiment." He gripped his fist tightly, his jaw clenched.

"Kookie, you don't have to talk about this—"

"No, I want to." He sighed. "Sorry I get worked up when I bring it up but honestly I'm okay about it now." He turned and smiled to you reassuringly, taking your hand and holding it gently. "She made me go through all sorts of training and each time I accomplished one on the brink of death, she'd start me on another. It was like that for while until Jaehyun and Yoongi hyung saved me." He sighed deeply. "They were after her. For revenge and in the process they found out about me. At first I thought they were a threat but then she negotiated my life for hers instead. It was then I found out what kind of person she was." He growled and you could see Yoongi's eyes darken too.

"Her name was Aera." Yoongi voiced. "That day Jaehyun and I went to kill her, and that was the first time I ever felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders through my years of being in this line of work." Yoongi confessed.

"Wow if she was still alive I'd join in. She sounds terrible!" You hissed. "I can't imagine her taking advantage of you Kookie, and you too Yoongi." You sadly looked at them. "I'd have probably lost my shits and put her in a meat grinder."

Everyone laughed around you, you could feel Yoongi kiss your neck. "I know you would princess. I don't doubt it." He chuckled.

"But then again, because I went through that hell I did become a jack of all trades." Jungkook shrugged.

"Do you have triggers like Yoongi and I?" You asked cautiously but Jungkook just shook his head.

"I was never officially part of The corporation. I have a feeling even if I did go through hell, I didn't have the same mental trauma you guys went through. Weird huh." He shrugged as if it was nothing.

Now that everyone here has explained their stories you were curious about the others. "What about Tae and Jin?" You asked.

"For Jin, well he was the last to join us. That's a funny story actually."