Fun & Games

"Good news boys, and Hana." Sena entered the room with a grin on her face. "Mr Park is not harmed and is in fact under a mild tranquilizer. He should wake up sometime today."

Everyone breathed out a relieved sigh.

"Thank you Sena, anything we can do to repay you?" Namjoon asked but the nurse just shook her head.

"Not at all I believe I should be the one thanking all of you. You see, I don't think if you even knew but my niece is a big fan of Hana here." She turned towards you and winked.

"Niece..?" You thought for a moment before. "Wait, Haneul!?" You called in surprise. Sena just nods her head.

"Thank you everyone, my father truly is a piece of work but my sister and I chose not to follow in his steps. Thank you for saving our dear Haneul. If only my sister were to thank you too." She smiled sadly at all of you.

No wonder Sena never mentioned anything. And that she was so open to seeing questionable injuries, it all made sense.

"Please come by if any of you need treatment anytime alright? Have a good day everyone." She smiled kindly before leaving.

"Woah." Jungkook said amazedly, "Who knew Sena knew about us."

"Small world huh." Namjoon voiced.

"It's nearly half passed four in the morning, we don't have much time." Yoongi checked his phone.

"What do we do about Jimin?" Taehyung asked. Everyone thought for a bit too Namjoon spoke.

"I say we need to leave Jimin here. They did say they wanted seven members, and it would be a risk if we brought him with us unconsciously."

"But if all of us have to go, who can watch over him?" Hoseok asks.

"We can ask Sena. Jimin should be safe in the confines of the hospital, especially this room with no windows. He has his phone on him so if he wakes up he can alert one of us." Namjoon says and Yoongi nods in agreement.

Taehyung was unfortunately not too happy with that, his expression was obvious he cared and worried about his best friend a lot, so you went up to him and gave him a sudden hug.

"Hey, he's alright okay? He'll be much safer here and I'm sure Sena won't let anything happen to him. She said he'll wake up today right?" You pulled away smiling up at him assuringly and slowly he smiled back.

"Yeah you're right." He quickly kissed your cheek. "Thanks Hana." He pulled back and started following the hyungs out. You flushed from the sudden sign of affection.

"So where are we headed then? It's a little early." Jin asks.

"Let's head home first." Yoongi says. "There's some things we need to prep."

"But they said not to ask for help?" Hoseok mentions as they like back into the van.

"Yeah" Yoongi shuts the door behind him before smirking at the rest of the group sitting at the back. "They said we couldn't call for help."

"But they didn't say we couldn't bring weapons."

"Do you think we need to bring Cassandra?" Tae asked out loud while they all prepped in their armory in their new mansion.

"Who on earth is Cassandra?" Hoseok made a face at him.

"It's his sniper."
"She's my sniper."

Both you and Taehyung answered at the same time before Taehyung quirked an eyebrow at you. "How did you know Cassandra was a sniper gun. I don't think you met her before."