Recap

You were in good spirits until you entered the dining room. You grimaced as you stood by the entrance.

"God I forgot about you." You narrowed your eyes at Hyunwoo.

"Princess, you will never forget about me." He cockily spoke while he dug into his eggs and toast like the pompous asshole he was.

You judged your brother. "Hey Jaehyun, can you do that weird locking up your memories thing again. I never want to remember his face."

Jaehyun chuckled, "no can do sis." Before settling into his seat.

You made your way to your own seat, seeing Jungkook happily dig into his meal, Jaehyun wasn't lying about saving your portions.

"You guys are lucky Jaehyun saved those for you, Jimin and Taehyung were just about to inhale your meals." Jin chuckled.

From across the table you met eye contact with Taehyung, he immediately put his thumbs up in approval making you confused.

Your phone then buzzed so you checked what it was, it was a message from Jimin.

Jimin: I may have spoken to the boys about our "relationship." And everyone's on board.

You looked up with a flush suddenly to see Hoseok and Jin grinning at you happily, Namjoon looking at you briefly with a smirk and then Yoongi sat beside you as nonchalantly as ever with his usual glass of red wide. One of these days you were going to tell him off for drinking so early in the morning.

You quickly typed back to Jimin,

Hana: you guys better not bring this up with my brother ! He'll kill you guys.

Jimin replied quick,

Jimin: Already knew that from the start but he'll find out sooner or later. 😋

You breathed out a sigh as Namjoon started commencing the meeting. It was back to business again.

"So what's happened to Hyunwoo Corporation if Hyunwoo is here with us." Namjoon asked.

"Currently Hyunwoo Corporation is in the hands of their dad, 'The Grim Reaper.'" Jaehyun explained. "Ever since he found out Hyunwoo went behind his back to help us, he disowned him as his son immediately." Jaehyun's expression was dark.

"Wow, father of the year right there." Taehyung scoffed. You too grimaced at the truth. How could a parent just abandon and disown their child like that.

"I'm not his real son." Hyunwoo spoke making everyone's eyes widen. "I was adopted, so That's why he was so quick to drop me. However." He looked up at you making you gulp. You now could see why Hyunwoo had a chip on his shoulder when it came to you. "Hana's his real daughter, and the minute he knew of your existence he dropped me."

"And now he's after you."

This made your skin crawl. This man was extremely terrible. You didn't even want to call him your father at this point. To even be related to someone so evil.

"If you hate me so much then why are you helping me." You asked seriously.

Hyunwoo just chuckled, "Hana. I don't hate you, but you gotta thank Jaehyun for that. If he hasn't grown up with me endlessly talking about you, then possibly." He spoke honestly.