BTS

"Do you know how worried we all were Hana?" Yoongi whispered while laying his face in the palm of your hand. His tears were halting but a few still cascaded down his cheek.

"I'm sorry." You managed to croak out softly. You really didn't want to speak, Your throat felt raw and it hurt a little.

Yoongi just sighed and shook his head. "No it's okay Hana, we all understood but I.." he trailed off. "I couldn't stand seeing you this way. I could have saved Jaehyun. I knew Jimin and Jungkook already had you, I should've—"

You shushed him up by moving your hand to cover his mouth.

"Yoongi." You whispered. "No more."

You looked at him with a sad smile.

"Hana but I could've—"

You shook your head.

"It's not your fault Yoongi."

Those words echoed in his head. It was all he wanted to hear from her all this time. He couldn't bare handling the pain and guilt in him while she was out.

Tears started to fall from his bewildered expression again.

"Hana I—"

"Just come here you" you pat your chest and Yoongi immediately collided onto you.

"Ow, okay watch the shoulder." You hissed at the pain and he quickly repositioned saying apologies.

You just hugged him back while he cried in your arms. Seeing Yoongi cry was an anomaly but you knew to the extent why he was in so much pain, and any human, no matter how hard their exterior was would break when they're pushed too far.

"It's not your fault Yoongi." You whispered again while rubbing his back till he calmed. The harsh sobs that wracked him came to a halt. Slowly after a while you could hear him softly snore making you smile.

A soft knock was heard from the door

Family is..

"Taehyung."

"Hana.." he was surprised to hear your voice and see you awake.

His eyes darted to his sprawled out hyung on top of you. Worry flashing through his eyes.

"Is he asleep?" He asked.

"Yeah— can you maybe help me get him off me. I'm hurting a little." You chuckled while you played with Yoongi's hair.

"Y-yeah." Taehyung came over and helped roll Yoongi off you onto the other side of the bed. He was passed out and nothing could wake him right now.

"How long has it been since he last slept?" You whispered, eyes never leaving this big kitty beside you.

"I don't know. He's been out doing missions all the time, it's hard to track." Taehyung sighed before turning to you. " I'm relieved to see you awake Hana." He smiled walking closer and sitting by you.

Now that he was close you gasped. "Tae your eye." You reached out for it caressing the bandage.

"It's alright Hana. I'll be able to see again from it." He smiled. "Probably not as well but I will be able to. So.. you'll probably have to take over my role as sniper." He smiled sadly at you.

"Tae I could never.."

Taehyung shook his head before leaning in to kiss your forehead.

"Hana, you're my best student. And now I must pass my job to you." He pulled back and smiled. "Don't worry, I know you'll do well. Plus I'll be a field agent and help Hobi and Jimin." He chuckled showing off his boxy smile.