Playing the game

"Everyone understand?" Namjoon looked up from his position at the end of the table at everyone. All of you nodded and agreed with the plan immediately.

How all of you were going to pull this off was beyond you, but being the one responsible for this happening in the first place you really had to pull your weight. You burdened them all already and you needed to make it up somehow because of the guilt you were feeling.

You felt a hand in your shoulder turning to see Hoseok give you a reassuring smile. "You'll do great Hana, we trust you."

Those words didn't make you feel better even if they were the ones you've always wanted to hear.

"Hana, if you're in any trouble, make sure you immediately look for me alright?" Jungkook offered and you nodded.

Your mood wasn't the best at all right now and Namjoon noticed this. "Hana can you stay back for a moment."

You looked up at him and nodded as the rest filed out to the living room leaving you alone with him.

"I know we had our differences but." He looked up at you but you just stood there expectantly. With a sigh while he rubbed the back of his neck he continued, "Hana we like you, and you are a part of us now. It wasn't fair for me and Yoongi hyung to exclude you and treat you differently." He looked up again too see that you were still not satisfied. You lifted up an eyebrow tapping your foot waiting for more.

"Alright, I'm sorry." He resigned, too scared to see your expression but when he finally lifted his gaze to yours you had a triumphant smirk on your face.

"Wasn't so hard to apologize huh big guy." You teased making the edge of his lips to lift.

"You have no idea Hana." He laughed and looked away before extending his hand for you to take. "But don't expect Yoongi to apologize. Even we haven't heard him say sorry before."

This made you laugh to yourself, "Oh you'll just have to wait and see." You smirked.

"Now remind me why Yoongi didn't want to partake in this mission." You scowled at the entrance of the venue. It was still broad daylight and it made the lot of you stand out. "Don't tell me he doesn't want a hand in saving my life. Even if he was the one who requested it in the first place." You scoffed.

"Hana, just leave Yoongi be." Namjoon warned making you roll your eyes and saunter into the entrance with the boys.

It was another hotel, but in one of the sketchiest parts of Seoul. This was for sure a prostitute hot spot and a halfway point for drug deals. Not only that it had numerous basement levels for such a small building.

"Explain to me why were dressed so fancy if this place was below zero stars in rating." You muttered but all of them kept silent.

You decided to just shut up as you descended in the lift to the lowest floor. As the doors opened you gasped, the sounds of roulettes and slot machines deafened your ears as it opened up into a large grand floor of marble and crystal chandeliers.

'Well fuck" you mouthed you yourself seeing Taehyung and Jimin beside you break out in snickers at your reaction.

"Namjoon, when you said dodgy gambling I thought it was going to be those dark gloomy rooms in someone's garage." You whisper shouted to him making him chuckle.

"You're watching too many movies Hana, this is where all the high roller Mafia groups hang out. Technically we don't fit here." He nodded ahead.

"Make sure you stay close." Jungkook spoke in your right ear as you nodded, gazing over the room you were about to walk foreword until a hand stopped you.