Shadows

A/N: another chapter that wasn't published. I'm so sad

"Ladies and Gentleman, please gather round for the first waltz of the evening." The MC announced

Currently you were confused and frozen in your place, you had two dates and you weren't sure who was going to be your first dance partner. You waited for a moment before a hand reached out in front of you.

"Its time Hana" Jungkook cleared his throat and finally made eye contact with you again. You felt another hand on your bare shoulder.

"Save me a dance okay?" Taehyung winked at you before you were swept away to the ballroom floor where other pairs and couples gathered, the guests making room for them. As you walked with Jungkook through the crowd you then felt from a few stares to numerous eyes on you as they parted way for the stunning duo in red. Whispers started murmuring all around you but you suddenly made eye contact with a man in a full black tux out of the corner of your eye staring intensely back. Before you could register them Jungkook had pulled you to the center of the dance floor and now you were face to face. You were sure catching people's eyes right now in your vibrant dress.

As the music slowly started, you took this queue to curtsy as Jungkook bowed like you practiced before Jungkook swept you into his arms with ease. Your breath caught in your throat as your face was suddenly inches away from his and his eyes were now boring into yours deeply. Gathering yourself, you let him take the lead as the both of you glided like professionals, realizing that you needed to look for the full black suit man in the crowd again.

"Hana, what did I tell you. Are you dancing with someone else or me." Jungkook broke you from your thoughts as you finally made eye contact again. This time he made sure you held it.

"I thought I saw Yoongi, I didn't know he was going to be here." You spoke before you were twirled and held back into his arms with ease. Man we're you good you thought to yourself.

However Jungkook's expression changed the minute you said Yoongi's name. He suddenly tightened his grip on your waist and made sure you weren't leaving his sight anymore.

"Only look at me." He ordered.

Your breath hitched as his face was even closer than before, your noses nearly touching as his gaze dropped down to your lips. You felt them feel dry all of a sudden as you licked them subconsciously.

"You know, you look absolutely ravishing tonight Hana." His voice was low and husky, as he gazed up into your eyes again. You really didn't want to look elsewhere, you were captured by this beautiful man in that moment you completely ignored your surroundings. He tilted his head a little as you thought he was going to kiss you leaning in, as you gently closed your eyes but you suddenly felt his lips below your jawline on your neck as you breathed out a soft pleasurable sigh.

"Don't think of others when you're with me, Got that?" He lifted his intense gaze to yours again, you were at a lost for words for his sudden boldness you had never seen this Jungkook before so you just nodded back silently in response before he dipped you low for the finale before pulling you back up, breaths heavy as the Waltz came to a close and the both of you finally broke off and bowed to each other. It was only then you realized that all eyes were on you, even some dancers had stopped to observe the two of you. Applauses erupted in the entire hall as people whistled. You guessed maybe the sexual tension helped with their performance. You curtsied and Jungkook bowed to the crowd until the lights suddenly went out.

Numerous screams and shouts of shock erupted from the crowd, you were frozen in your spot worrying since this was never mentioned in the mission plan.