Red flag

The dining room was much like the one in the hotel. It had a large window that looked at the city skyline rather than close up skyscrapers of the city from the hotel. In all honesty you preferred this view.

"Hana please take a seat. You can admire the view later." Namjoon seriously instructed making you pout and slump into your usual seat next to Jungkook and Yoongi.

"Alright. To start, the police have been alerted of the attack on us so they're doing their own investigation. As for our apartment, repairs and insurance are in order thanks to Jin hyung." He motioned to him. "Unfortunately it will take some time til we're able to return, so this home will have to make do for now." Every nodded in affirmation.

"Okay so back to the topic at hand. We still have no leads on who attacked us tonight however, I do understand now how they managed to." Namjoon explained ambiguously.

"Hyung, enough with the questions and riddles. Hana and Yoongi hyung have messed with our minds enough." Taehyung groaned.

Namjoon couldn't help but chuckle before clearing his throat getting back at the task at hand. "Anyway to basically explain, ever since the hit was taken off Hana, we relaxed our security. Meaning we also called off our allies protection." His eyes went dark.

"Shit. I knew it." Yoongi hissed beside you slamming his fist against the table.

"We basically let them attack us." Namjoon rubbed his forehead in frustration. "It seems we can't falter. Not until we put an end to who has been after us."

"Hyunwoo would be the only one after us right? I mean after all, he's after Yoongi hyung." Jimin piped up.

"Yeah but it isn't so easy Jimin, Hyunwoo would never do such an outrageous attack like that. He would rather have someone else do his dirty work." Yoongi gritted, obviously pissed off with the turn of events.

"Yeah well, that would explain them to use a remote controlled helicopter though right?" Jin mentions.

It's silent for a while as everyone thinks.

"Hold on a second." You voice out grabbing everyone's attention. "There was a pilot. I saw them. And, I saw the shooter." You narrowed your eyes at the table remembering clearly.

"That can't be Hana, then how did they escape just in time?" Namjoon asked.

You were silent for a while thinking. "I don't know, are you sure the police didn't find anyone?"

"Yeah the police clarified that there were no people in sight. No casualties. No burnt bodies, nothing." Namjoon confirmed.

There was something not right and you knew it. You hundred percent saw people, I mean you had a sniper rifle view finder literally on them you were even contemplating on shooting the pilot but worried if he decided to fly right into the building. That's why you shot where the blade core was, to stop the helicopter and just had it drop from the sky down into the park.

Yoongi noticed your prolonged silence before it clicked in his head.

"Joon, we weren't the first people on the scene." Yoongi spoke out loud making Namjoons eyes widened in shock.

"That's it!" You shot your head up. Looking between Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Okay, if you three have some sorta mind reading power or telepathy, could you please share it with the rest of us cause our undeveloped human brains can't seem to comprehend what's going on." Hoseok mentions while pointing at the three of us.

"Wait, I get it." Jungkook's eyes go wide too.

"Alright let me correct myself, the four of you. What the hell is going on?" Hoseok asks.