Phase 2

"Jimin, Hoseok, take your time. We're a little far away because we ran into some complications. Can you still hear us ?" Namjoon spoke in the receiver that had excessive static.

"We can hear you Joon but it's a little staticky." Hoseok replied as he made his way down the lower decks.

"Yeah and I'm having trouble trying to find ice cream scoup guy." Jimin huffed frustratedly.

"We'll let you know when we're in position." Yoongi calls.

"Copy that." Both Jimin and Hoseok reply.

Hoseok took this time to just explore the ship. It was his area of scope for his duty assigned by Mingyu however he saw two armed guards blocking his way.

"Sir, this area can only be accessed by authorized personnel." One of the guards spoke sternly.

"I believe Commander Mingyu has positioned me in this area." Hoseok replied.

The two guards exchanged looks before straightening up again. "Unfortunately we cannot let you pass beyond this point. You will need clarification from the commander. Now move along."

With a huff, Hoseok turned around and spoke into his receiver. "We have a problem hyung. There are guards in front of the rear portion of the inner ship that wasn't mentioned. I cannot pass through."

"That's the reason why we had to take a slight detour here. They're storing mines at the back of that freight that's being released into the sea. Now that I think about it, that's going to be a big problem.. Shit." Yoongi cursed on the other line.

"Hyung, I think I have a better plan. I'd rather not sink the ship and jeopardize the girls in a titanic situation." Hoseok mentioned.

"Well then what do you have in mind." Yoongi replied.

"You said that the mines get released into the water, meaning most of them are pretty well below deck." Hoseok explained while making his way up.

"Go on." Yoongi sounded amused.

"Then that means we can have a little fun above deck. Things can still go up in flames." Hoseok chuckled.

"Just don't get caught Hoseok." Yoongi warned.

"Hyung, I'll coordinate with Hoseok hyung. Just leave it to us." Jimin assured.

"Alright but the plan is still going ahead. Luckily you have time, now go." Yoongi ordered.

"On it." Hoseok smirked.

"Geez finally. There you are." Jimin spotted Scoups leaving one of the rooms below deck.

"Ah Chim, I was just going to look for you, care to join us?" Scoups smiled up at him and opened the door wide. Jimin could see Hoshi and a few others in the same uniform around a table.

"There's something I need to talk to you about—"

"Then shall we talk in here? I believe we have something to discuss with you too."Scoups gave Jimin a knowing smirk.

"Go in there Jimin." Yoongi commanded, Jimin then obliged and entered seeing a round table with other members wearing the same long coat Hoshi and Scoups had on. As the door shut behind them, introductions started.

"Everyone, this is Jimin from Bangtan Sonyeondan. They will be the ones conducting this operation." Scoups straightened up and spoke. "To your left is Hoshi as you already know, DK, Vernon, and Wonwoo." He introduced the remainder three. "Now Jimin here goes by the name of Chim around here and his red haired friend which is hard to miss is J-Hope. But call him Jay. Is that clear?" He eyed his members. They nodded.