Melody

A/N: oh my god, how was this chapter not published ?! My book is bugged nooooooo

After that 'moment' with Jimin, you needed a moment to yourself.

I'm here to complete a mission and stay professional, not flirt with all the cute boys.

With a determined nod and a quick "Fighting!" And fist pump in the mirror to yourself you got changed back into your casual clothes and made your way back up to their floor. Surprisingly you hadn't seen any other guest stay on the same floor you were on, neither did the staff really show themselves. You guessed it be best for them to be kept separate lives from us.

As the doors opened you heard a frightening wail of pain as you quickly ran to its source. Your heart was beating fast when you saw the boys surrounding an injured dancer.

"Hobi!" Your eyes went wide, "what happened?!" You panicked as you went by his side. He was laying on the couch while someone compressed his leg making him wince in pain.

"He was upstairs training on his own, by the time I went up he was curled up on the ground grabbing his heel." Jin was extremely concerned.

"He'll need stitches." Suga pointed out. "His muscle ripped." He grimaced at the thought. Hobi looked like he was in so much pain, you went by him and held his hand.

"Don't worry Hana a doctor is on the way. Unfortunately Hobi will have to sit out this mission." Namjoon's eyes never left his injured member.

"Jungkook, you know what to do ." Hobi managed to strain out a smirk before a shot of pain in his heel making him hiss at the pain. You couldn't imagine how painful it was. Jungkook nodded immediately.

"The doctors here, we should give them some space everyone." Jin ordered everyone out of the room. Once you were in the main living room with the rest of the boys, you could really tell by their expressions that they really care about each other. All of them had pained looks.

"Alright everyone, Hobi will be fine. We still need to carry out this mission smoothly without him. Alright?" Namjoon ordered and everyone solemnly nodded.
"Hana, I need to talk to you for a second." He made eye contact with you before walking into the study room. You followed his tail while the rest dispersed.

Once entering the study room, you knew it was his own. Multiple bookshelves lined the walls with not just books but expensive collector figurines.

"Hana, there's something you need to know about the Crimson Crane." He spoke. The name immediately caught your attention.

"Why do I keep hearing it, and why do red paper cranes keep appearing? I also saw the name on the file you gave me" you asked all the questions on your mind.

He walked behind his desk and opened a drawer, placing the same black file on the table. "I'm guessing you're talking about this file?"

Your eyes scanned the familiar file, "You planted the notebook and the file in that archive room didn't you." He nodded in response.

"It was to make you realize you were part of a bigger story. That you weren't just there to follow Hyun Woo's bidding." He eyed you before flipping the file open. "I know you haven't looked at it's contents. Your brother left it to us as a final clue though we were thoroughly confused"

You finally took a peek at the contents of the file as your eyes widened.

Why is it all information on me

"Is this where you found out everything about me?" You flipped through the pages. It was the most detailed descriptions of your daily life and things you did, down to the names of the pet fishes you had over the years but you stopped when you saw a page. Namjoon looked at you curiously at your sudden pause.

It was a music sheet labeled: Clair de Lune

Crimson . Vengea—

"Eomma " you whispered softly.

Namjoon met your eyes, confused at your sudden words. "What?" He asked.

"This music sheet, it's not Clair de Lune." You mumbled.

"What do you mean?" He looked down at the music score, it 100% would play Clair de lune if someone played it on the piano. Yoongi had even tested it.

"My mother played Clair de lune repeatedly before she passed." You spoke as your fingers glided the notes on the sheet. "This is not the original written piece by Claude Debussy. This one was written by my mother." You paused again hearing and feeling the music in your mind as you recalled your memory.

Namjoon was still thoroughly confused but stayed silent. "My brother and I, we could never replicate how to play this piece like she did because we never had this score, we had the one by Debussy. I always wondered why she only played this piece, she used to play numerous others but this one she kept playing up til the day she died." You thought you'd cry seeing this but you could no longer create tears. "This song," you finally looked up at Namjoon's eyes. He could finally read your face again and this was one he never expected.

"I know who killed my brother."