To New beginnings

Location: Hotel Smeraldo Seoul city
Time: 6:30am

You woke up with a big yawn as you stretched yourself awake. You couldn't sleep any longer As you didn't realize how achey and stiff you were from yesterday's events of running endlessly. Surprisingly it was a peaceful morning, the room was quiet and the sun was slowly rising filling the room with light. As last nights events flashed in your mind you got up fully.

Your knife and gun were still on your bedside table where you left it. And you were changed into the hotel pajamas that were left in the cupboard, surprisingly at the end of your bed there was a trolley. A freshly wheeled in one, since it wasn't messy like it was last night. How are these people so good at sneaking into your room? You swear you weren't getting rusty, something was different about these boys.

Eyeing the trolley suspiciously, you opened one of the metal food covers to reveal a Crimson crane. You cocked your head in confusion as the last you saw it was in the safe in that prison. Noticing other food covers, you lifted those up too. One had the familiar red diary that was taken from you and the other had a hand phone.

Reaching for the suspicious hand phone it started ringing just as you touched it. You pulled back in surprise before seeing the caller ID.

Namjoon is calling

You sighed and answered the phone.

"Ah Hana I knew you'd be awake. Did you sleep well?" He sounded fully awake and they're were voices on his side of the call. "When you're dressed come meet us on the top floor. Floor 77 alright?"

"I don't have any clean clothes." You grimaced, thinking about the smelly clothes you wore yesterday.

"Don't worry Hana, we got you covered. Also that diary is there to stay. It's yours now. I won't take it away." You looked back at the red diary which you had yet to uncover more about your brother.

"What about the paper crane?"

"Paper crane? Oh.." he went silent on the line for a bit, even the voices around him quieted down.

"Hello? Namjoon?" You checked whether he was still on the line.

"Yes Sorry Hana, don't worry about the paper crane. I believe one of the boys were playing a prank." His voice sounded uncertain but you couldn't think of any other possible reason.

"Alright I'll see you soon." You hung up and looked at the paper crane again. It was folded with care, the red was so vibrant it was a very beautiful. You decided to keep it, bringing it with you, you placed it on your bedside table.

"Guess I'll have to wear the same clothes as yesterday" you regretfully sighed before the doorbell rang. Huh? Since when did anyone ring the doorbell and not knock. You suspiciously made your way to the door, checking the peephole you realized no one was outside. You cocked an eyebrow and chained the door before opening it. To your surprise you saw two large shopping bags placed just outside your door.

You gasped when you read the expensive brand names plastered onto the paper bags. You unchained they door and brought the bags in before shutting it. A letter was placed on top one of them.

Hi Hana! I know you'd be needing new clothes so here's a little treat from me! - Taehyung

Hmm, thoughtful. You looked back into the paper bags to pull out not only one but a few outfits to choose from. They were ranging from street wear to more luxurious outfits from expensive brands. The other bag however was still a mystery.

It can't be more clothes

Opening it, you couldn't help but flush. It was lingerie. Very expensive ones. You quickly dropped them back in the bag and reached for the bigger box in it to distract yourself. Opening the box it was a set of brand new kicks. Comfortable, simple and fully black. You loved it.

Looking at the time on the clock beside your bed you decided to finally choose an outfit to get ready in. You went for street wear today. You regretfully wore the new lingerie since you didn't want to wear the disgusting ones of yesterday. You slipped on the black cargo joggers and a matching black crop top from the new clothes Taehyung bought you. Picking up your dagger you slid it into your holster and tucked it into your cargo pants waistline. You sighed when you realized you couldn't hide your gun anywhere on you so you decided to hide it somewhere in the room. You didn't want to frighten the housekeeping so you unloaded the bullets and placed them into your pocket while you tucked the gun deep under the hotel mattress. Your knife was enough. After brushing your teeth and taking your hair with the hotel's free amenities you looked fairly decent as you were finally ready to step out of the room.

Remember Hana, you're safe in this building. No one can touch you.

With a deep breath you inhaled and stepped out making sure to take your new phone and key card with you. The hotel seemed normal enough. The smell of rich cologne wafted through the air; In your mind it just smelt like old people but you eventually got used to it.

You pressed level 77 at the elevator and made your way up. You noted you were on the 63rd floor so you weren't too far. With a loud ding signifying the correct floor, you headed out looking for the boys. The door opened to a living room unlike the hallways of a hotel, this floor seemed like the penthouse.

"Hana, over here!" Jimin's familiar voice called for you, seeing a hand wave from a room to the right.

Entering the room you were greeted with the most spectacular view of Seoul, the rolling hills in the back while the towers of the city obscured the front, you really were so high up.

"Nice of you to finally join us." Namjoon smiled at you, the other six members nodding at your presence or grinning away.