60

Janiya
I woke up on the Sunday morning at almost 10 AM as I got up, yawned, made my bed up and went to the bathroom. When I'm done, I got out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen as I saw my mom in the living room eating bagels while she watching ABC This Week on ABC 25.

"Good morning Niya", She asked as she takes an bite of the bagel.
"Good morning mom", I said as I'm about to fixed me some coffee before I fixed me some cereal. While I'm fixing me some coffee, my mom gets ready to asked me.
"Are you coming to Family Dollar with me?", She asked since the church thing getting ready to come on in a few minutes.
"Yeah", I said as I took the milk out and fixed me the cereal.

When I'm done fixing me the cereal, I put the milk in back in the refrigerator, grabs the bowl of cereal and the coffee and went to the living room as my mom getting ready to change the channel to something eles. She continue flipping through channels until she gets to Food Network as she went to the kitchen and clean out her saucer before she goes in the bathroom and get freshen up since I know she going to wear something simple.

I know it's not going to be in the bathroom that long since we not going anywhere but store today especailly it's the rainy day. When I'm done eating cereal, I went to the kitchen and cleaned out my bowl and went back to the kitchen and wait on my mom to get out of the bathroom while I'm drinking some warm coffee.

I'm going have to take an umbrella with me because they said it's going to rain on and off today according to the weather man on NBC 5 West Palm Beach. Towards the end of the cooking show called "The Pioneer Woman", my mom gets ready to say something.

"Niya, I'm done in the bathroom", My mom said.
"Okay mom", I said as I drunk the last little bit of my coffee, went to the kitchen, rinse out the coffee mug and went to the bathroom as I getting to take an quick shower, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I went to my room. I put on the pad on my draws, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on something simple which is my black and white sweatsuit from the website called "Shein" since I order it along with the other outfits a couple of days ago and it's came yesterday a couple of hours after I came back from Cierra's house.

Janiya's sweatsuit

I'm going have to buy some more pads while I'm out because I only got a few left and I'm going to have more next month

I'm going have to buy some more pads while I'm out because I only got a few left and I'm going to have more next month. I'm not going to be gone that long which is why wearing something simple like an sweatsuit or something along with putting my hair into the ponytail.

Cierra
I'm at home decorated the strawberry cake with the Duncan Hines brand vanilla frosting after I let them cool down some. I have been making cake for my grandma for a couple of hours now since I'm not leaving the house until around 5 PM anyways.

I told her happy birthday this morning on the phone before I ate breakfast alone with my mom. My mom maybe divorce for nearly a year but she will never forget Grandma Rita's birthday which is a couple of weeks before mines.