48

Tyrie
After I gave Cierra the necklace and kissed last night at Delray Beach since she took me home, I went home feeling like the kid at the candy store because I made Cierra mine. I know we only went on one date but I can't wait anymore. 

I got to make her mine which finally she is since she the right girl for me. I was going to promise her that I will never break her heart but we was too tired but we still had an good time at her uncle's house. In speaking of her uncles, Marcus told me that not to hurt his daughter even though he  technology  his niece.

That man seems to love Cierra like his own and wants her to be happy like Licia whether she got a man or not. Now, I'm at home eating the cereal as I saw Heather came in the kitchen about to make her some coffee since my mom is at work.
"Good morning Ty", She said put some French vanilla coffee creamer in her coffee cup since she plans on leaving this afternoon.
"Good morning Heather, where is Mo and dad?", I asked don't see my dad nor Moniece in sight.

"They at the mall, they should be back in a couple of hours", Heather said as she sat down on the stool and start drinking coffee. I might bring Cierra to my house sometimes this week depending on how busy she is. I know she'll get rid of all the Christmas stuff this weekend since New Year is coming around in week.

I don't know what I'm going to do on New Year Eve since the Hispanic guy going to have an huge party with a lot of cars parking since I be hearing the loud music occasionally. At least I don't have to hear the loud music everyday while me and my parents trying to do something.

Cierra
I'm in the hoddy room finishing painting the black couple kissing at New York somewhere with the fireworks in the background. I started doing the New Year art work a night before after I made the banana pudding which is the leftover is in the refrigerator. I didn't finish it until last night which is I did most of the work.

While I'm doing the artwork, Ty just popped up in my mind which is I wish he could spend the night at my house last night but he has to spend time with his family. I know Heather is leaving his house today an hour before she goes to work. I'm glad I wasn't in the dark cloud for the past few days because the last thing I needed is any negativity in my lives especially when I just found a guy who willing to love me for me instead of judging me.

Ty understands what I been though when I was younger but I'm not like them other hoes who don't have nothing to offer but sex especial Kira. She ain't going to like it when me and Tyrie together along with her minions but she going have to accept it. If he has to go to the mall and show me off which is required him to grab my ass and kiss me in front of them bitches, he'll do it with no problem.

When I'm done painting doing my new year artwork, I grabbed my phone and took an picture of it since I'm not going to post it until New Year Eve. I went to the kitchen, rinse the cup out, went back to my room and went to the bathroom to take an quick shower which is time for me to go to park before its gets dark and raining.

When I'm done, I got out of the bathroom and went to my room to put my clothes on. I sprayed myself, put on my new Victoria Secret hot pink and grey matching br and panties set, lotion my body with Frosted Winter Wood lotion, put on my deodorant and put on my blue ripped capris and white long sleeve crop top since its another warm day today.

Cierra's outfit