95

Janiya
I woke up the next morning with the sun hits my face since it's after 10 AM but whatever, I took all of the final exam and I don't need to go to school anyways. So I got up out of the bed, stretch, made them up, used the bathroom and went to the living room since I turned the TV on.

I went to the kitchen and fixed me a little brunch since I made some fresh coffee, fixes me some bagels with the strawberry cream cheese, grabs the strawberry and banana yogurt, put my food on the tray and went to the living room as I changed the channel to Disney Channel since "Raven's Home" is on.

I don't watch Disney Channel as much as I used to when I was a kid which is they had tons of good shows like "That's So Raven", "Lizzie McGuire", "Even Stevens", "The Proud Family" and so on whether is live actions or cartoons.

Nowadays, most of their shows are either boring, straight up retarded or just rips off of shows that I've seen before mainly Nickelodeon. Like that show called "Bizaardvark" for example since I only saw the first 3 episodes and I don't see nothing funny about that show at all. I mean come on, that show is nothing but a bootleg version of ICarly which is a way better and more funnier than this piece of garbage.

The worst part about that show is that it's got Jake Paul on that show before Disney fired him because him and his brother Logan be doing the dumb shit on YouTube which is makes a lot of people hates them so much. Nickelodeon may not be as good as it's was when I was a kid neither but at least they comes out with the decent shows every once in a while unlike Disney Channel especially their live action shows. 

I continue watching the only good show that Disney Channel got along with Andi Mack until I went to the kitchen, clean out my saucer and my spoon and went back to the living room since the corny ass show "Bunk'n" is on which is the spin off of Jessie. I never like that show since day one mainly because it's the bootleg version of "The Nanny".

That show may came out long before I was born but at least it's worth watching unlike most of the shows that's comes on Disney Channel and any other reality shows. As for Disney XD, I watch it hella lot more because at least they got some decent shows since they shows mostly cartoons. I'm going to sit back and watch TV for at least a couple of hours before I finish drawing the picture of the ocean and colored them since I'm not going to watch TV all day especially when my mom is at work.

Cierra
I'm at home taking an shower after I ate breakfast and watch TV with my mom for a couple of hours and packed some change of clothes for a night since I'll be at Tyrie's house all night. After everything he gave me for the past 5 months, I'm going to surprised him since I'm going to the mall and buy the sexiest lingerie I can find and then go to Walmart to buy the dinner for tonight and some breakfast for tomorrow morning so Ty won't have to order shit from Uber Eats or whatever especially when they get our orders wrong sometimes. 

I hope my man went to CVS or whatever to buy the condom because I'm not trying to get pregnant with his child right now. When I'm done doing my hygiene, I got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my love box, put on my grey thong, lotion my body and put on my blue ripped capris and black spaghetti strapped crop top.

Cierra's outfit