75

Janiya
I woke up at the same time as I normally gets up as I got up out of the bed, stretch, made my bed up and went to the bathroom. I handle my business, took an quick shower, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I went to my room.

I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black leggings and nude sweater dress since it's kind of cool outside today.

Janiya's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, flat ironed my hair, sprayed myself, put on my heavy jacket, grabs my things and got out of my room as I went to the kitchen as I grabs the chocolate chips pop tart, V8 splash Mango Peach juice and Granny Smith's ap...

I put on my socks and shoes on, flat ironed my hair, sprayed myself, put on my heavy jacket, grabs my things and got out of my room as I went to the kitchen as I grabs the chocolate chips pop tart, V8 splash Mango Peach juice and Granny Smith's apple as I turn all of the lights off including my room before I leave the house.

I tried the chocolate chips pop tart a few times and it's was good. It's taste better when it's in the toaster oven along with having the whip cream on top but I don't have time putting them in the toaster because that's ain't going to do nothing but missed the bus and get me late for school even though my bus have been coming late a lot lately.

After I stand at the bus stop for 10 minutes, my bus came as I got on the bus and sit at the front seat since it's on suffle on Apple Music. At least my bus came on time for the first time in awhile because we having an substitute bus driver for a while because my bus driver got fired Friday because she didn't stop the fight which is was an middle school kids.

I'm glad she got fired because that lady seems very stuck up who only driving kids back and forth to school for money. I mean come on, she be giving me an dirty look the other day but I didn't pay her no mind. I don't know how long I'm going to have an substitute bus driver but I hope I get the better bus driver. 

Cierra
I'm on my way to the main office to see the school psychologist since I packed my bag and leave the 2nd block because I don't know how long it's going to last. I'm nervous about going to the office since I was lucky that I took my anxiety pills this morning after I ate breakfast.

I'm not going to take another pills until around lunch time which is the schizoaffective ones. I walked into the main office, say hey to the school administrator walking down to the small hall as I saw the middle age lady standing there looking very professional.

"Hey, you must be Cierra?", The middle age white lady said.
" Yes ma'am ", I said as I walked into the office and looked around this room before I sat down on the couch since this room big enough for having an therapy. As soon the lady walked to her desk and grabs her chair,  we gets to know each other better before we start this therapy session which is I don't know how long it's going to last.

"Okay, Cierra will you tell me about your childhood?", She asked since she has an notebook and pen prepared so I can tell her about my rough childhood. Well here comes nothing so I took an deep breath and tell her the story since it's at the middle of 2nd block.