108

Janiya
After I went to the store to buy a few things since I brought myself some Spicy Sweet Chili Dorito's chips and some Fanta berry soda for me and the king size Snickers for mom since that's what she wants, I went home and spend a few hours watching the movies after Cierra called me and invited me to the beach today which is I'm going because I don't have nothing to do today anyways.

I do got shit loads of things to do tomorrow including goes to the car dealership and buy me the car. Yeah, I'm getting me the car soon since I passed the driver test and I don't have an driver license nor driver plate just yet but my mom is taking me to DMV tomorrow morning since she don't have to work anyways.

Now, I'm in the living room eating the cereal since my mom is at work right now. I know you asking did my mom knows about me going to the beach today, yes I told her that last night before I watch a couple of movies on my Blu-Ray player which is Lion King, Sherk and Big Fat Liar. So I watch the movies until almost 2 AM since I turned the Blu-Ray player and the TV off before I went to sleep since I was ready to go to bed anyways.

I'm about to go in the kitchen to clean out the bowl until my phone start ringing and it's was Cierra calling me.

Phone Convo 📞📱📱
Janiya💕💕: Hello!
Cierra🏖🏝♒: Hey Janiya, what are you doing?
Janiya💕💕: I'm in the kitchen clean up the bowl, I just ate the breakfast.
Cierra🏖🏝♒: Alright, I'm just calling you to let you know that I'll come and get you in an hour.
Janiya💕💕: Okay, I'll see you when you get here.
Phone Convo over📞📱📱

After I got off of the phone with Cierra, I went in the living room and watch TV for 30 minutes before I get ready to go to the beach since it's not like she taking me anywhere specials anyways. I hope the person that she going to bring has an better attitude than Teagan since she wants me to meet one of her family members that's just moved back to Florida since yesterday.

As for Breanna, she going to come to my house before Cierra gets here since we live across the street from each other and it's don't make sense when she goes to D'Angelo's house to get her.

In speaking of D'Angelo, he invited me over to his house on Saturday night since I'm going have to asked my mom first when I come back from the beach.

Cierra
After I ate breakfast and called Janiya and Breanna to let them know that I'll come and get them in an hour, it's time for me to get ready to go to the beach since I'm going to get Breanna and Janiya. I know you asking how Maliyah going to get to the beach, she said she catching an Uber over there since I texted her an address which is I'm going to be at Oceanfront Park.

Now, I'm in my room putting my clothes on after I did my hygiene in the bathroom. I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my blue jeans short and white off shoulder shirt since I'm not wearing anything specials.

Cierra's outfit