53

New Year Eve 2017 (Janiya)
Today is the last day of 2017 before 2018 begins which is thank god because this year is nothing but roller coaster. I mean come on, me and my mom puts up with my dad's bullshit half of the year especially the verbal abuse which is it's still haunted me until this day.

The last couple of months was good because my mom filed for divorce, got an new house and job which is she enjoys it. She said the divorce should be finalize in a couple of weeks since it's going to be the good starts with 2018. 

After all that bullshit my mom been through with my dad especially his cheating ways, she happy being single so she won't have to deal with his controlling behavior on the daily basic. Now, I'm in the living room on Sunday morning eating Oreo O's cereal since I woke up around 10 AM this morning.

I know everybody going to screams out "turn up" tonight while I'm at home watching the ball dropping and drinking the sparking juice. Like I said before, that's all I want to do tonight instead of going out and party because I don't want no drama on New Year Eve.

I do hope that Cierra having an good time at the party since she going to be at Lantana for some girl named Heather because she wants her to meet her friends. I don't know who she is but I'll meet her the other times but right now, I want to enjoy the New Year Eve with my mom tonight.

Tyrie
I'm at home playing the video games for right now after I ate breakfast and helps my parents get rid of all of the Christmas stuff and put them in the garage until next year. My parents usually gets rid of the Christmas stuff when New Year comes around especially on New Year day.

They don't mind if it's sit there a little bit longer like a couple of more days but the Christmas stuff should be gone by the 2nd weeks of January like around MLK day or something. While I'm playing "Grand Theft Auto 5", my phone start vibrating and it's was Quan.

Phone Convo 📞📱📱
Tyrie: Hello!
Quan: What's up Ty, what are you doing?
Tyrie: Not much, just playing the video games for a little while before I get ready for the party, what about you?
Quan: I'm at home talking to Tiffani, she still coming to the party.
Tyrie: Wait a minute, I thought Heather didn't invites her ratchet ass over to Janita's party.
Quan: I know, I know man, I'll tell her that don't starts rubs Cierra in the wrong way at the party tonight.
Tyrie: Alright, make sure she ain't start no drama over there because you know Tiffani is still beefing with Janita for whatever reason.
Quan: I know, they squashing that beef tonight because they have been beefing heaven sent last year when they went to the prom with Heather as an girls night out and it's getting old as hell.
Tyrie: Alright man, I'll see you at the party tonight.
Phone Convo over 📞📱📱

After I got off of the phone with Quan, I go back and play the video games for at least a few more hours since it's almost noon and I ain't leaving until around 6 PM anyways. It's looks like Tiffani going to be at the New Year party since I don't want her there at all.

Why did Heather invites her you may asked, she trying to get Tiffani to squash the beef with Janita because they have been beef for damned near 2 years now and it's getting old and stalled like the milk that's been in the refrigerator so long that it's can't be used nor drink no more. I mean come on, everytime she sees Janita, she be bringing up the old shit like she trying to steal her man, that bitch is ugly, ain't going to give no man no cookies or blah blah blah which it's getting on my nerves.

I'm not say they has to be best friends but at least respect each other because that beef between Janita and Tiffani is ridiculous. That's why Heather don't hanged out with her as much as she used to because all she does is start beef with people which is she better not starts it with Cierra.