112

Jania
I woke up at 10 AM as I moaned out of my sleep, got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom. When I'm done using the bathroom including washing my hands because I'm getting ready to fixed me a little brunch, I went to the kitchen as my house phone started ringing and it's was Cierra calling me.

Phone Convo 📞📱📱
Jania🐟💜🐦: Hello!
Cierra🏖🏝♒: Hey Jania, what are you doing?
Jania🐟💜🐦: I'm about to fixed me some breakfast, what about you?
Cierra🏖🏝♒: I'm in my hobby room playing piano right now, so are you still coming to grandma's house.
Jania🐟💜🐦: Yeah, I'm going over there a little bit earlier than she expected.
Cierra🏖🏝♒: Alright, I'll see you when you get there.
Phone Convo over 📞📱📱

After I got off of the phone with Cierra, I took out the eggs, salted butter, turkey bacon, frying pan and English muffin since I'm about to make me some breakfast sandwich before I go to my grandma's house since I'm leaving around 1 PM anyways. Aunt Licia invited me to my grandma's house a couple of days for a little family gathering which is this will be the first time since she moved to Lake Worth, FL.

I know Cierra been to her new house once but I hope my grandma's house is bigger than the apartment that she used to stayed at for a couple of years before she moved since she still lives at the same county as Boca Raton is at.

If I had to stop by the gas station and put some gas in the car before I gets on the highway, I'll do it even though Lake Worth is about 30 minutes away from Boca Raton and Boynton Beach which is that's where Cierra stays at.

Cierra
After I ate breakfast and chill for a couple of hours since I got up at 10 AM this morning, It's time for me to go to my grandma's house since I went to the bathroom to do my hygiene. When I'm done, I got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, plugged my phone on the speaker, sprayed my love box, put on my lime green boy shorts, lotion my body and put on my 2 piece grey and red dress set since it's the shirt and skirt.

Cierra's outfit

As soon "Planez" by Jeremiah and J Cole started playing in the background, I sat down on my vanity to flat ironed my hair as I heard the door knocking and it's was my mom

"Come in", I said as I put on some heat protectant spray on my hair as my mom went in my room since she asked for my hair spray and my hair moisturizer.

So I let my mom borrowed both of my hair product since she said she'll bring it back. As soon "Time After Time" by Cyndi Lanper started playing in the background, I continue doing my hair until I start putting some mascara on as my mom came back in my room with 2 of my hair product.
"Thanks CiCi", My mom said.
"You're welcome mom", I said as I getting ready to put on my red lipstick on even though my mom and I ain't going anywhere specials.

I put on silver my big looped earrings with my nickname on it, put on my necklace, got up, put on my white flip flop, hair sprayed my hair, sprayed myself, turned the music off and look at the mirror one more time before I go in the living room as I grabs my phone and purse. I went to the living room as I saw my mom sitting on her couch as she grabs the remote and turn the TV off.