100

Nikki
I been at the hospital for 3 hours to find out what going on with Teagan's sister since her mom was crying going crazy the whole time. What happen to them you may asked, Teagan beaten them so bad where they died in the hospital hours apart. That crazy bitch just beat the shit out of both of her sisters all because her mom wanted her go to Chuck E Cheeses with them as the family day.

What's makes situation worse is when she ain't showing any remorse for what she did. Hell, we got into the heated argument at the hospital where the police gets involved since Teagan beat the shit out of the chubby white guy because she was about to go to jail for murder and child abuse.

After I left the hospital and cut that bitch off for good, I went home and loose her number because I can't be friends with anybody with anger issues where they don't know how to control them like a decent person. Now, India and her ex husband which is Teagan's sister biological father going have to make arrangements for the funeral while Teagan is sitting  in jail facing the serious consequences.

My grandma said she proud of me for cutting Teagan off yesterday on our way home since I ate some turkey sandwich and cool ranch Doritos for dinner last night because none of us don't feel like cooking mainly because the beef between me and Teagan just begin.

I hope that bitch is sitting in prison for the rest of her life because I don't want to see that bitch ever again especially the way she treats her sisters since she always treated them like shit. Now, I'm at the living room eating the cereal while I'm watching the reruns of Sister Sister on Fuse before I put some clothes on because I'm planning on run some errands with my grandma including going to Walmart to buy some more cleaning and personal stuff since I need some more pads, razor, shaving cream and deodorant.

Yeah, I'm running kind of low on the pad since I only got a few left even though my period hasn't came on  just yet. As for cleaning stuff, we going to need some more dish detergent, laundry detergent, Mr. Clean multi purpose cleaner and some bleach since we running on low on it too.

When I'm done eating the breakfast, I went to the kitchen, clean out the bowl and went to the bathroom since I'm about to do my hygiene. When I'm done, I got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my navy blue short and white shirt since I'm not wearing anything special today.

Nikki's outfit

I'm about to put my hair into the ponytail as I heard the door knocking and it's was my grandma

"Yes grandma", I said as I put my hair into the ponytail.
"When you done getting ready, make sure you turn the lights off and locked the door behind you, I'll be outside waiting on you", My grandma said as she left my room as I put on my white flip flop.

I sprayed myself, grabs my phone and purse, turned the bathroom lights off and heading out of the door as I locked the door behind me before I get in the car. I should be back home in an hour or so since my grandma got bills to pay.