110

Janiya
I woke up at 9 AM with the bacon smell hits my nose since I moaned out of my sleep, got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom.  When I'm done using the bathroom, I got out and went to the kitchen as my mom getting ready to say something.

"Good morning Janiya", My mom said as she puts the turkey bacon on the paper towel before she puts a few more in the frying pan.
"Good morning mom", I said as I'm about to fixed me some  coffee. When I'm done fixing me some coffee, I went to the living room as my mom getting ready to say something.

" Breakfast is almost ready", My mom said as she took the buttermilk biscuit out of the oven. I grabs the remote and change the channel to see what's on TV right now since it's on  NBC 5 West Palm Beach. I continue changing the channel until I got to VH1 which is the reruns of "Fresh Prince Bel-Air" is on. 

That's another reasons why I mostly watch VH1 on the weekends because they don't show any reality shows where it's makes black people look bad especially "The Black Ink Crew" since it don't do nothing but tattoo artist acting unprofessional on their job . I'm going to pack my clothes for tonight since I'll be at D'Angelo's house even though we lives across the street from each other so nope, I'm not wearing anything special tonight since we just going to be at his room making out with the music playing since I'm still ain't ready to give him my kitty cat right now.

Cierra
I'm at home taking an shower since I'm going to Tyrie's house today after he invited me over last night. He said he's all alone since his parents and Quan at work which is we got plenty of times to be all alone for at least a couple of hours.

When I'm done taking an shower, I got out of the bathroom, went to my room, sprayed my love box, put on my white boy shorts, lotion my body and put on my blue jeans shorts and black spaghetti strapped crop top.

Cierra's outfit

I put on my belly button ring, put on my deodorant, put my hair into the messy bun, put on my flip flop, sprayed myself, grabs my things including the shade and went to the living room as I saw my mom sitting in the living room researching somethi...

I put on my belly button ring, put on my deodorant, put my hair into the messy bun, put on my flip flop, sprayed myself, grabs my things including the shade and went to the living room as I saw my mom sitting in the living room researching something on her laptop.

"Alright mom, I'm about to go to Ty's house", I said.
"Okay baby, tell Tyrie I said hey", She said as I heading out of the door on the mostly cloudy Friday afternoon as I unlocked my car door, got in the car, plugged my phone on the AUX cord, turn the car on, turned on the AC, put on my seatbelt and drove off as "I Won't" by HER started playing on Spotify since I just added most of her songs on my playlist recently.

What I like about HER is the fact that she trying to be original since she always have an shade on and wearing clothes that not too reveling because we got so many music artist showing too much skins at the red carpet. I know that sex sells but they go on stage barely any clothes which is making them dudes thirsty as hell. I'm like for god sake, can they put some clothes on at any awards shows because I'm pretty sure that kids watching it too especially VMA even though I don't give a shit about it nowadays.