92

Armani
I woke up about 30 minutes late since it's time for me to go to my new school. I got up out of the bed, made them up, stretch and went to the bathroom. I turned the shower on, took my clothes off, put them in the hamper and got in the shower as I start washing my body for 20 minutes with Dial brand Marula oil body washed. 

When I'm done, I got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and went to my room as I getting ready to put my clothes on. I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my sky blue jeans and white shirt that's said "Champion" on it.

Armani's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes, put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself with the Body Fantasies brand Love Struck body sprayed, navy blue jacket, put on my silver loop earrings with my name on it, grab my things and went to the kitchen since I'...

I put on my socks and shoes, put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself with the Body Fantasies brand Love Struck body sprayed, navy blue jacket, put on my silver loop earrings with my name on it, grab my things and went to the kitchen since I'm about to fixed me some cereal as Rochelle getting ready to say something.

"Good morning Armani", Rochelle said since she watching the news on NBC 5 West Palm Beach.
"Good morning Rochelle", I said as I took out the milk and the family size Corn Pops. I'm kind of nervous about going to my new school since I only knows 2 people which is Cierra and Calvin. She might wants to show me around all day depending on what class we got together.

If I had to see Cierra all day including around lunchtime, I hope her friends just as nice as she really is especially the guy I saw her with twice the other day which is the first time was before Rochelle picked me up from the group therapy and the 2nd times was the the mall.

Nikki
Janiya and I is at the cafeteria talking about the lesson at Driver Ed class since today is the last day of staying after school. I'm still pissed off at Teagan because her and her girlfriend beats up the Mexican girl all because she accidently bumped into us.

I'm like goddamn, it's wasn't that serious since it's wasn't like she was doing it on purpose. Her ass better be lucky that she only got suspended for 2 weeks because if that girl was seriously hurt where she damned near died in the hospital, she would either got suspended for a month or expelled. 

While we talking about the class, I saw Cierra walking in the cafeteria with the travel size coffee mug as she sat down on the table.
"Hey guys", She said as she takes an sip of the coffee since I can tell that it's kind of warm.
"Hey Cierra", I said since I told her that Teagan got suspended for 2 weeks. 

I don't have to tell her about the fight that's happens yesterday morning because her and the Dominican girl named Roslyn witness it before the security guards stop it. When her suspension and punishment is over with, I'm going to invite Teagan and Cierra over to my house to settle their differences because what she did to Cierra earlier this week is uncalled for especially when she called her an coward all because she tried to kill herself.

What pissed me off the most is when she ain't showing any remorse for rubbing Cierra in the wrong way which is she better be glad that she took an pill before she got here at that time because she would caused her to have an mental breakdown right in front of everybody in this damn school.