28

Tyrie
It's been 2 days since Uncle Ray got arrested for child pornography and parole violation which is no surprise, he denies bond. The reason he denies bond because how serious the charges is which is he facing 25 years in prison if he convicted. Let me tell you, Florida don't play when's it's comes to child molestation nor child porn because they going to locked them sick son of a bitches up for years and registered as an sex offender for the rest of their lives.

To be honest, I rather them to spend the rest of their lives in prison than get out of prison because they will be hurting the little kid some more. What's pissed me off is the fact when the media using the mental illness as an excuse which is completely bullshit because ain't no way in hell a decent person with the mental issues would do shit like that to little kids. Now I'm in the dining room eating the breakfast before I helped my parents clean up the house.

I'm glad that my mom packed Uncle Ray's shit and kicked him out of the house because he wasn't taking the whole parole thing seriously. I mean come on, all he was doing the whole time that he was here is sleeping till noon, watch talk shows, eating up our food and so on. Hell, he don't even cleaned up after himself since he expect me to clean out of the plates for him instead of get his lazy ass up and do it himself.

When I'm done eating my cereal, I drunk the milk out of my bowl and went to the kitchen and start helping my parents cleaning up the house since we do the full cleaning of the house on Saturdays.

Cierra
After I ate breakfast and helps my mom cleaning up the house, it's time for me to get ready for the family day with Uncle Marcus. So I went to the bathroom, locked the door, turn the shower on, take my clothes off, put them in the hamper since my mom is doing the laundry tomorrow before she goes to work and got into the shower. I shaved the place that needs to be shaved including my legs, washed my hair, washed my body a few times and got out of the shower.

I dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth, rinse my mouth and got out of the bathroom. Before I blow dried my hair, my phone start ringing and it's was Jania calling me.

Phone Convo
Cierra: Hello!
Jania: Hey Cierra, what are you doing?
Cierra: I just got out of the shower, so what are you doing?
Jania: Waiting on Shawn to get out of the bathroom, so are you still coming?
Cierra: Yeah, my mom just got in the shower.
Jania: Alright, I got to get off of the phone and get ready.
Cierra: Okay, tell Shawn I said hi!
Phone Convo over

After I got off of the phone with Jania, I didn't want to waste anymore time talking on the phone. So I blow dried my hair, sprayed my love box, put on my white push ups bra and draws, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my dark blue jeans and black off shoulder shirt.

Cierra's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on and sat down and start flat iron my hair

I put on my socks and shoes on and sat down and start flat iron my hair. I was going to roller curl my hair but I don't want to waste anymore time getting ready. So I'll do it either tonight or tomorrow before I goes to bed. When I'm done flat iron my hair, I got up, put on my necklace, put on my square loop earrings, sprayed myself, put on my lip gloss and looked at the mirror one more time before I go in the living room to wait on my mom to make sure I look decent and not too sexy.

Jania
It's been a week since Shawn's mom got arrested and Shawn kicked her out of our house. Since then, it's have been peaceful so that I won't have to see the random dude coming in and out of my house. I mean come on, most of them guys are old enough to be our dad. Not only peaceful, me and Shawn have been keeping our house clean and do the full cleaning of the house every Sundays.

Now me, Shawn and my parents is at the bowling alley waiting on Cierra and Aunt Licia to get here. Yes they on their way over here since they just stopped by the gas station and put some gas in the car. While we waiting on Cierra and Licia, my mom start asking me.
"How is school and work Jania?", My mom asked. 
"It's okay", I said as I remembered the day that I took kids to the park a couple of days ago.

We originally going to take them to the park but it's was raining outside that day so we went to the park on Thursday instead since the weather was decent. We continue talking about what we have been up to until I saw Cierra and Licia walking into the bowling alley.
"Hey guys", Aunt Licia said as we gave her as we all gave Licia and Cierra an hug before we gets the bowling shoes since my dad is paying for everything including the food.

After we got the shoes and paid for them, we debating about which one of us going first which is Licia is going first, I'm going second, Cierra going 3rd, my dad going 4th and my mom is going last. It's going to be a lot of ass kicking going on when it's comes to bowling because Cierra can bowl better than me anyways.

A couple of hours later
After we played about 5 rounds of bowling, Cierra won the game with the high score which is no surprise because every time we go bowling, she kicked our ass with the high score. Cierra is better at bowling than skating since she tends to fall and bust her ass at the middle of the floor but I hold her each time we goes to the skating rink especially roller skating rink since its funny as hell when she falls.

Now me and my family is at the food court just eating our food since we all got hungry. While we eating, my dad start asking Cierra about school.
"How is school this week?", He asked as he takes an bite of the hot dog with chilli on it.
"Nothing much, just studying for the final exam in a couple of weeks", She said as she takes an bite of the chicken bacon ranch flatbread. I was going to asked her about that Tyrie guy but I decided to wait until later today because I don't think my parents knows him. I'm mean come on, Cierra have been telling me about that guy with dreads a lot lately which is I'm glad that she got a boy she talks to.

The only friend she had at that time is the big girl named Janiya which is she brings her around me sometimes. I'm glad that I spend time with my family with no negativities since Shawn kicked his mom out and none of us won't have to put up with her bullshit any longer.

Cierra
I had an good time with my family today. I spend about 2 hours kicking their ass with the high score especially Jania since I'm better at bowling than her anyways. Before we leave, we talking about what we have been up to and our plans for tomorrow since they going to the grocery store to shop for the ugly sweater party because they ain't going to wait until the last minutes. Especially when most of the stores be close on Christmas.

Maybe some restaurants but most of the stores be close on Christmas. That's why on the holiday season, my family always be prepares especially around Christmas time. Now I'm at home with the black peel off mask since I just up them on. While I'm waiting until the masked dried off, I got the text from Tyrie just checking on me.

As much I want to talk to him but that's has to wait until I take the mask off. 15 minutes later, I peel the mask off, throw them in the trash can and texted Tyrie back and forth for a couple of hours. We mostly flirting each other the whole time that we texting each other since I got a date next weekend. After I texted Tyrie,  I plugged my phone on charger, went to the kitchen, put the popcorn in the microwave and take out the can of Coke.

Yes, I'm watching the movies tonight since I'm too tired to roller curl my hair but I'll do it tomorrow night before I go to bed since I don't have much to do tomorrow but go to church and laundry.  When the popcorn done, I took out the popcorn bag, put them in the big silver bowl, grabbed the vanilla drumstick ice cream cone out of the freezer, turn the kitchen lights off and go to my room as my mom getting ready to say something,

"Good night CiCi", My mom said. "Good night mom", I said as I went to my room, find the movie for me to me to watch until I get to some romantic movie I never seen before, start playing them and sat down on my bed. I'm not the huge fan of romance movies because most of them are either boring or pointless like the "50 Shades" movie series since it's nothing but 2 hours of soft porn.

I mean come on, I don't see no love in that movie, just couples who treating each other like a sex toys. I feel bad for anybody who waste their time and money watching that shit because it's more like porn than romance movie. Now if you excuse me, I got to enjoy my night watching the movies before I go to bed since I'm going to church for the 2nd times tomorrow morning.