23

Janiya
Today is the first day back in school from Thanksgiving Break since I woke up a bit earlier than usual because I smell the cinnamon bun hits my nose. I wish it's a bit longer but it's time for me to go back to school. I got up out of the bed, made them up, went to the bathroom, did my hygiene and went back to my room.

I put the fresh pad on my draws, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my blue high weights jeans and teal blue shirt.

Janiya's outfit

While I'm putting my socks on, I heard the door knocking and it's was my mom

"Yes mom", I said as I grabbed my other blue socks to put on.
"I'm just letting you know that the breakfast is almost done", She said.
"Okay", I said as I put on my black shoes. I put my hair into the bun because they said it's going to rain again but it's not going to be as bad as it's was yesterday, sprayed myself, grabbed my things including the umbrella just in case I need them and went to the kitchen to fixed me some coffee.

"Good morning mom", I said as I took out my green travel size coffee mug.
"Good morning Niya, I already packed you the lunch", My mom said as she fixing me the plates.
"For real, where it's at?", I asked since I usually packed my lunch before eating breakfast.
"It's in the refrigerator", My mom said as I put some peppermint mocha creamer in my coffee before stirring them up.

"Thanks mom", I said as I sat down on the stool with the plates of grist, scrambled eggs and the sausage along with the cinnamon bun.
"You're welcome baby", My mom said as she start watching the news on NBC 5 West Palm Beach before she goes to work. She didn't have to packed up the lunch for me since I usually does it before I eat breakfast in the morning but I do appreciate her though.

When I'm done eating the breakfast, I clean out the plates, grabbed the napkin for the cinnamon bun, grabs my things and heads out the door on the damp Monday morning.
"Have a good day at school", My mom said since I'm on my way to the bus stop.
" I will ", I said as I take a bite of the cinnamon bun. Even it's kind of damped out here but I still taking the umbrella with me just in case I need them.

Cierra
After I got up at the same time as I usually get up for school and ate cinnamon bun for breakfast, my mom dropped me off at school as I went straight to the locked to put on my hot pink lipgloss. While I'm putting on my lip gloss, I heard the girl voice and it's was Janiya and Breanna walking pass me.

"Hey Cierra", Janiya said as she opened her locker.
"Hey guys, how is ya'll Thanksgiving?", I asked as I put umbrella in the locker.
"It's was fine", Breanna said as I don't see Tyrie, Ayden nor D'Angelo in sight. I hope his bus ain't acting retarded again like it's did a couple of days before Thanksgiving Break where he had to call his mom to give him the ride home. We continue talking about what happens during the Thanksgiving Break until I saw Kira walking down the hallway with the pissed off looks as she swing the locker open.