101

Cierra
I woke up at 10 AM with the sun hits my face as I moaned out of my sleep, got up, stretch, made my bed up and went to the bathroom. After I used the bathroom, I went to the kitchen and fixed me some cereal as my mom getting ready to say something since she watch "The Real" on Fox 29.

"Good morning CiCi", My mom said as she takes an sip of the coffee.
"Good morning mom", I said as I put the milk back in the refrigerator and start eating before Kayla gets here since I'm picking her up in a couple of hours. I'm going to make sure that I bring her home before dinner time since she probably doing her chores right now since her grandma ain't going to let her go anywhere.

If I had to wait on her for an hour, I'll do it since we not going anywhere special today. Same things goes to tomorrow since me, Kayla and Armani is going to the mall for a little shopping spree before we goes to Jania's birthday party along with getting our hair and nails done.

We might go to Jania's house to chill for a couple of hours before we get ready depending on how long we going to be at the mall. 

Kayla
After I ate breakfast and do my chores, it's time for me to get ready to go to Cierra's house since I ain't been over there for the past 3 days since that Teagan bitch made her cry by telling her to kill herself.  

What's pissed me off the most other than the fact when she was being a bitch towards everybody including her own mother is when she didn't shows any remorse for what she said about Cierra. If Nikki decide to cut Teagan off for good, I won't blame her because I don't have time for her jealous bullshit nor her negativity.

Now, I'm in the bathroom taking an shower, dried off, washed my face and brush my teeth. When I'm done, I got out of the bathroom as I sprayed my love box, put on my blue bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my blue ripped jeans and rose pink crop top.

Kayla's outfit

I'm about to put on my socks and shoes on until I heard my grandma calling my name

"Kayla, Cierra is here", My grandma said.
"Okay, I'll be ready momentarily", I said as I put on my other shoes on as I tie them. 

I put my hair into the half ponytail, sprayed myself, grabs my purse and phone as I went to the living room since I saw Cierra sitting in the living room wearing the yellow sundress.
"Are you ready to go?", She asked as she got up off of the couch.
"Yeah, let's go", I said as I told my grandma bye and heading out of the door since I know that I need to be at home before dinner. 

I mean come on, she don't need to remind me nor Cierra about what time that I need to be at home.

Jania
I just got off work about 30 minutes ago after I been at Chuck E Cheeses with the kids for 2 hours. We planned on taking kids to Rapids Water Park at first but it's still kind of wet outside so we ended up talking them to Chuck E Cheese instead.