80

Cierra
I woke up at 8 AM which is time for me to get ready for the group therapy at the community center. I was going to stay up late last night but I decide to go to bed around 10 PM because I don't want to go to the group therapy looking tired even though it's going to last for an hour.

I'm going to do it tonight since I'm going to Uncle Marcus's house for the family gathering tomorrow night unless he wants us to come early. Now, I'm in the bathroom, take an quick shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I'm about to put my clothes on. I sprayed my love box, put on my red matching push up bras and boy shorts, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and my grey long sleeve shirt and ripped blue jeans since this outfit will do.

Cierra's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, took off my hair scarfs, put my hair weave into the messy bun, put on my gold loop earrings, sprayed myself, put on my black leather jacket, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I saw my mom sitting in the liv...

I put on my socks and shoes on, took off my hair scarfs, put my hair weave into the messy bun, put on my gold loop earrings, sprayed myself, put on my black leather jacket, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I saw my mom sitting in the living room drinking her coffee.
"Good morning CiCi", My mom said as I took the milk out.
"Good morning mom", I said since I'm about to eat breakfast before I leave since it's almost 9 AM.

While I'm fixing me some cereal, my mom getting ready to asked me.
"Are you ready for the group therapy baby?", She asked.
"Yeah, I'm just kind of nervous", I said as I puts some milk on Apple Jacks. I'm going to be around people with mental illness like I have but it's probably going to be way worse than mines especially the ones with the bipolar disorder where they be cool one day and the next day they gets easily pissed off over nothing. 

I don't mind be around people with bipolar disorder as long they takes an medicine every day so that they won't have to deal with the mood swing. When I'm done eating the breakfast, I took an pills with the orange juice since I'm taking the travel size water bottle, turn the lights off,  and grabs my things as my mom got up off of the couch and turn the TV off.

"Are you ready to go?", My mom asked.
"Yeah", I said as I went behind my mom as I closed and locked the door behind me. I got in the car and put on my seatbelt while my mom plugged her phone on AUX cord, turn her car on, put on her seatbelt and drove off since I putting on my red lip gloss on. 

15 minutes later
After spending the 15 minutes ride in silence, my mom pulled up to the community center called Hester Community Center as I got out of the car and wave at her bye even though I'm not going to be here all day. I walked into the building as I saw some fine ass dudes playing basketball at the gym but that's not what I came here for.

I came here for the group therapy since that's what DCFS sign up for. I continue walking down the hall until I went to big room as I saw the black lady standing at the middle of the hallway.
"Hey, you must be Cierra", The black lady with the short haircut said.
"Yes ma'am", I said as I walked into the room sitting next to the girl that's a bit darker than me as she waves at me. Before I look at the phone, the girl getting ready to say something.