6

Cierra
After I spent an about 4 hours packing my bags, today is the day that I moved into the new house. The only thing I left out is my outfit for a day, hair stuff and personal stuff. I woke up at 7am, made the bed up for the last time, went to the bathroom, shaved the place that needs to be shaved, washed my body a few times and got out of the shower.

I washed my face, brush my teeth, wrapped my razor and toothbrush around the paper towel and got out of the bathroom. I went to my room, sprayed my love box, put on my purple bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my high weight jeans and pink hoodie crop top.
Cierra's outfit for moving day

I put my hair into the bun, put on my sock and shoes, sprayed myself and put my personal stuff in the bag as I heard the door knocking and it's was my mom

"Yes mom", I said since I put flat iron in the bag.
"I'm just letting you know that your pop tart and the fresh coffee in the kitchen", She said.
"Okay mom", I said as I finished packing my things since I got tired after I put my hair stuff in the bag. After I packed my stuff, I grabbed my bags and put them in the living room as I saw my uncle standing there and helping us.

"Hey CiCi", He said calling me by my nickname.
"Hey Uncle Marcus", I said as I gave him an hug. After I broke the hug to the man that more like a father to me, he said he going to let me eat my breakfast while he helping my mom and grandma putting our stuff in the moving truck.

I went to the kitchen, fixed my coffee, grabbed wild berry pop tart and sat on the stool and enjoy the breakfast. I'm going to be tired when I get done unpacking our things at our new house.

Tyrie
I'm at my cousin's house just playing the video games since Cierra is too busy unpacking her things at her new house. While I'm kicking the Washington Wizzard's ass, he start asking me about Cierra.
"Have you found you a girl?", He asked just taking the L's on NBA 2K18 which is that what he brought from GameStop recently with his paycheck.

"No, but I just met a girl not long ago", I said remembering taking Cierra to school couple of days.  I can tell she been through some shit in her personally life by the way she acted which is shy but I understand why she not going to tell me because we just met.
"Really, what's her name?", He asked.
"Her name is Cierra", I said since I seen that pretty girl around at school a lot.

"Let me see her to she what she looks like", He said. So I took out my phone and went on her Instagram page which is I took my nosy ass on that page before I called her a couple of days ago and thank god I see a girl with her clothes on since I only saw a few dudes there. But whatever, that's don't count because I'm sure that's her family members.

I showed him one of the picture where she at the beach somewhere wearing an pink bikini.
"Damn, she fine as hell, do she got a boyfriend?", He asked since she only saw a few dudes on her page.
"Nah, she's single", I said remembering asking her a couple of nights ago. I continue telling him a little bit about Cierra especially she only got one friend which is Janiya until his girl came to the house with the attitude. My cousin and his girl have an on and off relationship mainly because of the cheating accusation.