47

Christmas Day 2017 (Janiya)
Today is Christmas which is the last day of being at my grandma's house before I go home. Not only that, this is the first Christmas without my dad since he'll never gets out anytime soon because he charged with child porn along with molesting somebody's daughter.

I already know that it's going to be less of the drama like it's was on Thanksgiving because  my controlling father is not around this holiday session especially Christmas. I got up out of the bed, stretch, made my bed up and went to the bathroom and handle my business as I heard the Camryn and Tommie talking and can smells the pancake hits my noise.

When I'm done using the bathroom including washing my hands, I got out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen as I heard I get ready to say something to everybody including my grandma.
"Good morning everybody", I said as I getting ready to fixed me some coffee.
"Good morning Niya, are you ready to eat?", My grandma asked as she put the strawberry pancake on the plate.
"Yeah", I said as I put some creamer in my coffee and stirred it up.

After I put the coffee creamer in the refrigerator, I grabs the plate of the strawberry pancake with whipped cream and strawberry syrups on top along with bacon and went to the dining room to eat my breakfast. I know D'Angelo going to text me saying Merry Christmas today but I'm eating breakfast right now.

I'll check my Instagram after I eat breakfast because I can't have a phone at the dinner table at all especially today since I'm spending the Christmas Day without any drama nor bullshit like it's was last year.

Cierra
After I ate cinnamon rolls and hot coco with whipped cream and chocolate syrup on top, It's time for me and my mom to get ready for the ugly sweater party at Uncle Marcus's house since it's after 11 AM right now and they wants us there around noon.

I know Aunt Kelly is cooking her homemade pot roast today since it's takes a couple of hours to cook. Now, I'm in the bathroom shaving the place that's needs to be shaved, washed my hair, washed my body a few times and got out of the shower as I dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I walked into my room.

I turn on the music, blow dried my hair, sprayed my love box, put on my grey bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black legging and red off shoulder shirt that's said "Santa's My Homie".

Cierra's outfit

As soon "My Boo" by Usher and Alicia Keys start playing in the background, I sat down and start doing my hair since I put some hair heat protection on my head before I curl my hair

As soon "My Boo" by Usher and Alicia Keys start playing in the background, I sat down and start doing my hair since I put some hair heat protection on my head before I curl my hair. I kind of want my hair into the wavy curl today since the weather is decent. They said it's going to rain sometimes tomorrow but I don't know what's time because I want to go to the park that not far from my house.

I haven't been to that park but Tyrie drive pass there all the time along with my mom. If they said it's going to rain tomorrow night, I'll go to the park like in the afternoon since it's don't get dark until 6 PM around winter time anyways. While I'm doing my hair, my phone start ringing and it's was Janiya.