105

Kayla
After I watch TV for a couple of hours and listening to the music, I went to bed at 1 AM since I plugged my phone up on the charger, turned the lamp off and go to sleep. I did called Cierra last night before I went to bed since I invited her to my birthday party at my cousin's house.

She said she don't have much to do a couple of weeks from now. As for the rest of my friends, I don't know they got anything plan to do but I'll call them later on today. Now, I'm in the bathroom taking an quick shower, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my love box, put on my white bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my blue jeans and black shirt with the late Prince "Purple Rain" album cover since I'm not going anywhere special today.

Kayla's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, untied my hair, put them in the ponytail, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turned my room lights off and went to the living room as I saw the box of donuts from Dunkin's Donuts on the coffee table since I getting re...

I put on my socks and shoes on, untied my hair, put them in the ponytail, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turned my room lights off and went to the living room as I saw the box of donuts from Dunkin's Donuts on the coffee table since I getting ready to say something to me.

"Good morning grandma", I said as I grabs one of the donuts which is the Chocolate Cream donuts.
"Good morning baby, I brought you some orange juice on my way back", She said since she went to Shell this morning. I told her thank you and watch "The Rachel Ray Show" while I'm eating the breakfast since we leave the house in 30 minutes. 

I don't know how long I'm going to be gone but I hope it's last at least for a couple of hours because all I want to do is grocery shop with my grandma and get out of there.

Armani
I'm at home taking an quick shower since I'm going outside and take an walk today. Yes, I checked the weather and it's not going to be too hot outside for the final day because according to the weather man from WPBF 25 News which is ABC, they said it's going to be like 94 degree outside since it's going to feel more like 300 degree.

What do you expect, it's Florida, it's known for having the weather like that especially at the middle of July which is the hottest month of the year. When I'm done taking an shower, I got out, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my pink off shoulder dress with the flowers on it.

Armani's dress