3

Cierra
I woke up 4:30 am, which is 30 minutes earlier than I usually get up to get ready for school with the muffin smells hits my nose. I yawned, stretch, made my bed up, went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene, and went back to my room.

I sprayed my love box, put on my hot pink and bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my "Secret" brand powder deodorant, and put on my jeans and white and grey shirt since it's going to be another chilly day today.

Cierra's outfit

I flat iron my hair, put my shoes on, put on my earnings, put on my bracelet, and sprayed myself with Japanese Cherry Blossom

Japanese Cherry Blossom

I grabbed my things and went to the living room as I saw my mom cooking

"Good morning, baby," My mom said, scrambling the eggs.
"Good morning, mom, how is work last night?", I asked since she works at night.
"Same old, same old," My mom said as I heard the door gets opened, and it's was my grandma came back from the early morning walk.

"Good morning, grandma," I said as I went into the kitchen to fixed me some coffee.
"Good morning Cierra, good morning Licia," My grandma said.
"Hey mom, the breakfast is almost done," She said, checking the cheese grits to make sure it's finished. Me and my mom are very close despite the shitty marriage with my dad.

They were teen parents when they had me, which is my mom was 18 and my dad was 19 but he never there for me at all because he was too busy going in and out of jail. It's taken my mom years to become a nurse because she had to drop out of college to take care of me, which is the only one who is really helping her is my family, especially my uncle Marcus.

Not only my mom was in the toxic relationship, but we were poor since me, and my mom was living at the homeless shelter for the short period of time when my dad was in prison for two years for probation violations until my uncle offers us to stayed with him, his wife and my cousin for a while until my mom gets back on her feet.

We stayed with them for almost a year, and the whole time we stayed with them, my mom was going to work during the day and going to nursing school in the evening. Now she still a nurse and is okay with being single even though my grandma and my aunt have been pressuring her to get another man.