83

Janiya
I woke up at the same time as I normally gets up after thinking about D'Angelo all night. I got up out of the bed, made them up, stretch and went to the bathroom as I'm doing my morning hygiene.

When I'm done, I went to my room, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my high weights navy blue jeans and white short sleeves shirt.

Janiya's outfit

I put on my brown boots on, flat ironed my hair, get Melody dressed including changing her diapers, put on my black leather jacket, sprayed myself, grabs my things and got out of my room as I went to the kitchen and grabs the wild berry cereal bar...

I put on my brown boots on, flat ironed my hair, get Melody dressed including changing her diapers, put on my black leather jacket, sprayed myself, grabs my things and got out of my room as I went to the kitchen and grabs the wild berry cereal bar, Welch brand strawberry kiwi juice and the banana before I turned off all of the lights.

I swear, my mom leaves for work early a lot lately heaven sent the lady that she used to take care of passed away which is a couple of week ago. I guess she got a new clients where she has to take care of most of the day. After I turned off all of the lights including my room, I got out of the house as I made sure that the door is locked before I go to the bus stop. I put on my earplugs and start listening to the music on Spotify while I'm eating the cereal bar.

I hope that Jasmine's boyfriend gotten over the fact that D'Angelo is her partner because what he did yesterday was so uncalled for.

Tyrie
I'm at the media center feeding my son while my baby partner Nikki is at the locker for a few minutes. When my parents and Quan finds out that I'm bringing Nikki to my house to work on the baby project, none of them don't have an problem with it especially my mom since it's not like I cheated on Cierra and got another girls pregnant.

The only ones who had an problem with the baby project is Tiffani since she tried to do the same shit to Nikki like she did to Cierra but Quan didn't let her since he told her to go back and look for the job on the computer since she was at the home office for job search.

Me personally, I don't give a damn about her attitude because she going to be at my house for a couple of hours for the next 2 days. I'm about to put my future son in the car seat until I saw Cierra walking in the cafeteria with her daughter but I don't see her partner in sight.
"Hey baby", She said as she wraps her arms around me and kissed me.
"What's up CiCi, where's your partner?", I asked since I don't see the Calvin guy in sight.
"He at the locker with his girlfriend", She said since she told me that he already got an girlfriend.

I'm not worried about him trying anything with Cierra because I seen him with the girl named Virginia a lot making out on the other side of the lockers. Cierra and I was about to make out until I heard our future daughter crying since she said she about to feed her. While Cierra is feeding our future daughter even though we working with somebody else, I saw Nikki coming back to the cafeteria as she getting ready to say something.

"Sorry I took so long, my friend makes me wants to kill her sometimes", She said as she sat down and finished eating the pop tart.
"Let me guess, she tried to start a fight with people?", I asked which is I'm not surprised because the other girl name Teagan seems like she has a anger issues who gets mad over some petty bullshit.