97

Jania
After I talked to Cierra for 30 minutes and watching my goddaughter for a few hours since Tasha's mom came and get her, I went to bed at 2AM since I was watching TV for a few hours. Why did I talk to Cierra you may asked, I invited her to my 19th birthday at Ava's house on Friday.

She said she coming to the party on Friday since she can bring her friends over if she wants to. I haven't invited Quan yet but I'll invite him either tonight or tomorrow at the cookout at Aunt Licia's house because I don't want to wait until the last minute to tell him about the party.

As for Ashely, she better not shows up to my birthday party because nobody don't want no drama at all. Why we are not friends anymore you may asked, it's because she said some disrespectful shit about Shawn on his birthday by saying that I'm glad he dies, he ain't shit and all that bullshit.

Of course she did pulled the race cards when she finds out that Sienna is facing the death penalty because the way Shawn got killed. If Shawn is still alive right now, he would put that bitch in her place since she brought up shit that's happens when we was in high school since I'm damned near in my 20s now.

Now, I'm in the living room eating eggs and turkey bacon while I'm watching TV on the Sunday morning. While I'm eating the breakfast, my phone start ringing and it's was Quan calling me.

Phone Convo📞📱📱
Jania💜🐟🐦: Hello!
Quan: What's up Jania, what are you doing?
Jania💜🐟🐦: Not much, I'm eating the breakfast before I clean up the house.
Quan: Alright, I'm just calling you to check on you.
Jania💜🐟🐦: Are you still coming to Cierra's cookout at her house?
Quan: Yeah, Ty going to give me the directions to Cierra's house.
Jania💜🐟🐦: Well at least you ain't using the GPS because you know it's can be stupid sometimes.
Quan: True, I better get going, I got to help my aunt with something.
Jania💜🐟🐦: Alright, Quan, I'll talk to you later.
Phone Convo over📞📱📱

After I got off of the phone with Quan, I got up out of the couch, turned my TV on Pandora and start cleaning up my house since I ate most of the scrambled eggs. Quan and I tends to talked on the phone more often since he broke up with that Tiffani chick a while ago.

Nope, I don't have nothing to do with their break up since he broke up with her on Aunt Licia's birthday after they caught her screwing some dude from Miami. I'm glad he broke up with her back in March because his ex girlfriend seems like a crazy bitch who blows shit out of proportion since she loves the drama.

Don't believe me, go asked Cierra and she'll tell you that she tried to squashed the beef with Tiffani but she beats her. If that girl just be faithful to Quan, they would be still be together but he said he not getting back with her this time.

Janiya
I'm in the bathroom taking an shower since I'm going to the roller skating rink with D'Angelo, Breanna and Davonte since it's at Hollywood. It's was D'Angelo's idea for the double date since he planned on doing it the other day after the final exam is over with.

When I'm done taking an shower, I got out, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my love box, put on my green boy shorts, lotion my body and put on my white shorts and navy blue spaghetti strapped crop top.

Janiya's outfit