99

Cierra
I woke up on the cloudy day with Ty's arms wrapped around me since he have been holding me all night. I know he didn't want to bother me since I didn't get out of my room unless I got to use the bathroom or take an pills but I didn't want to be alone.

I begged him not to leave me as I cried in his arms since he wrapped my eyes and kissed me passionately. More he hold me, more I don't regret giving him my heart on Christmas Day because that's the main reason why I feel in love with him in the first place.

While I'm laying in bed since I'm about to look at my phone until I heard Tyrie yawning since I looked at the time and it's after 9 AM.
"Good morning CiCi", He said as I put my phone down and looked at him.
"Good morning Tyrie", I said as I kissed him passionately since he ended up kissing me back.

We about to have an morning make out session until my phone start ringing and it's was Nikki calling me as I broke the kiss and answer the phone.

Phone Convo 📞📱📱
Cierra🏖🏝♒: Hello!
Nikki😜🌊🍉: Hey Cierra, how's are you feeling?
Cierra🏖🏝♒: I'm fine, what about you, I know you still pissed off at Teagan about last night.
Nikki😜🌊🍉: Actually, I am, can we go to Sonic for some ice cream?
Cierra🏖🏝♒: Yeah, I'll come and get you around noon if that okay?
Nikki😜🌊🍉: Yeah, that's fine.
Cierra🏖🏝♒: Alright, I'll see you in a couple of hours.
Phone Convo over📞📱📱

After I got off of the phone with Nikki, I put the phone down and laid down on the bed for a little longer since Tyrie is in the bathroom. When he came back to my room, he getting ready to asked me.
"Who was that on the phone babe?", He asked as he sat down on my bed.
"It's was Nikki, she wants to talk to me about what happens last night", I said since I'm still kind of hurt for what did Teagan said about me last night.

I don't think she wants to be bothered with Teagan today because she still pissed off at her for starting drama last night which is I tried to squash the beef with her but she beats the hell out of me until Ty stopped the fight.

I wouldn't be surprised if India grounded her for acting like a freaking hoodrat right in front of everybody including her own siblings which is why Janiya told D'Angelo to take the kids in the house since they was watching something on Nick Jr.

If Nikki cut Teagan off, I won't blame her because that crazy bitch lets her jealousy gets the the best of her which is I don't like it at all especially when she throw some shade at me and my friends all the time.

Nikki
After I talk to Cierra on the phone for 20 minutes and ate breakfast, it's time for me get ready to go to Sonic for some ice cream because I need to talk to her about what happens last night at her house.

I was going to apologize to Cierra last night but Teagan with her ratchet ass was acting like a freaking retard right in front of everybody including her uncle by screaming shut the hell up, you're ugly, I hope you freaking die from drugs overdose and all that mean-spirited shit she said about her.

No offence to people with disabilities but the way Teagan acted last night is making them look bad especially the ones who mentally disabled. What's pissed me off the most is when she didn't show any remorse for what she said about Cierra and I don't want to be bothered with her crazy ass right now especially I know that she going to give Cierra the fake apologies.

I'm glad that Tyrie cares enough to get Teagan off of Cierra because she could seriously hurt her since her ass would be in the hospital fighting for her life. Now, I'm in the bathroom taking an shower, washed my face and brush my teeth.

When I'm done doing my hygiene, I got out of the bathroom, went to my room, sprayed my love box, put on my strapless bra and pink boy shorts, lotions my body and put on my spaghetti strapped flower sundress.