93

Nikki
I woke up at 5 AM with the bacon hits my noes since my grandma is cooking breakfast today. I got up out of the bed, stretch, made them up and went to the bathroom as I'm getting ready to do my morning hygiene. When I'm done, I got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, put the pad on my draws, sprayed my love box, put on my black bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black pants and white shirts that's said "Angel" in blue print.

Nikki's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, brush my hair, put my earrings on, sprayed myself, put on my black jacket, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as my grandma getting ready to say something to me since she puts the cooked bacon on the paper towel

"Good morning Nikki", My grandma said as she about to fixed me some plates.
"Good morning grandma", I said as I put some Walmart brand hazelnut coffee creamer on my coffee since I'm using the travel size coffee mug.

I went to the breakfast bar and start eating my breakfast since she makes some cheese grits and bacon. While I'm eating my breakfast, my grandma start asking me about the dance since it's tonight.
"What's time is the dance starts?", She asked as she about to fixed her the plates herself before she goes outside and take a little morning walk since she does it every morning as soon I leave for school.

"Around 7 PM", I said as I takes an bite of the grist. The reason why she asked me that because she said she'll come and get me around lunch time to get my hair and nails done. I may not have an date for the dance but I don't give a damn because like my grandma always told me, I don't need an date for the dance nor the prom since I can still have fun either way.

She might let me go home and chill for a couple of hours before I get ready for the dance because I ain't going to have much to do after I get my hair and nails done at the salon.

Tyrie
Cierra and I is at the locker making out while D'Angelo and Janiya is at the cafeteria joking around. I just met the girl named Armani yesterday since I learned that she's 16, she the same grades as we in, she in the foster care system and so on. I don't know why the foster system is taking care of her but whatever, she'll tell us when she feels it's the right time just like Cierra did when I first met her a few months ago.

While me and Cierra is making out, I heard the girl's voice and it's was Armani opening her locker.
"Hey guys", She said as I broke the kiss with Cierra to pay attention to her.
"Hey Armani, how did you get here?", She asked since her foster mom brought her here and Cierra took her home yesterday.

"I'm catching the bus here and home today", Armani said since Cierra could take her home but the dance is tonight since she said she going straight home and get ready for the dance.
"What time y'all dance at this school start?", She asked as she put her lotion in the locker.
"It's start at 7 PM", Cierra said since she could come to the dance but they stop selling the ticket last week.