73

Cierra
After being at this hospital for 3 days, it's time for me to go home since I just took the pills this morning before I ate breakfast since my mom came with the sausage and eggs biscuits, hash brown and orange juice from McDonald's.

When I'm done eating the breakfast, I grab my clothes and personal things including the shampoo and conditioner, went to the bathroom, turn the shower on, took off of my hospital gown, hanged them up and get in the warm shower. I washed my hair, washed my body multiple times, got out of the shower and dried off.

I blow dried my hair, washed my face, brush my teeth, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my ripped jeans and red and white shirt that's said "Summer Daze" in red print.

Cierra's outfit

I put on my socks and black sneekers, brush my hair, sprayed myself, put on my jean jacket, grabs my personal things and got out of the bathroom since I been in the bathroom long enough and I know my mom got other shit to do today

While I put my perfum and stuff in the overnight bag, my mom getting ready to asked me since they got the wheelchair perpared.
"Are you ready to go CiCi", My mom asked.
"Almost", I said as I put my Dove brand shampoo and conditioner in the overnight bag. My mom said she'll be at the main entrece to wait on wait on me since the nurse said they going to roll me out which is I don't know why since I can walk fine but whatever, that's the hospital rules.

I sat down on the wheelchair as the same lady who gave me the goldfish cracker last night since I had hamburger and fries for dinner last night along with the can of Sprite. I know my mom going to stop by CVS and get the medicine   since she just order them while I'm in the bathroom taking an shower for 45 minutes.

It's should be there by the time we get to CVS since it's going to them an hour to get my medicine perpared which is we'll be at Publix food shopping because my mom said we don't have much to eat so she be eating sandwich the whole time I'm at the hospital.

After the nurse wheel me to the main entrance, I got up off of the wheelchair, put the overnight bag in the backseat of the car and got in the car as I put my seatbelt on since it's after 11AM and we got plenty of times to food shopping and get my medicine before my mom goes to work and Ty comes to my house since my mom wants him to spend the night.

Tyrie
After I had an meeting at IHOP, me and Quan went to the jewelry store at the mall to get Cierra an promise ring since I spend a lot of money on it. I know you asking how was that meeting, it's was good since the surprised birthday party going to be the disco theme since it's going to be mostly funk music playing in the background.

I can tell that Marcus wants his niece to have the best birthday she had in the longest because most of her birthday be shitty especailly her 16th birthday where they have an huge brawl where the police gets involde. I know Licia will never forget the day when her dad and her aunt made Cierra ran to her cousin's room crying because all she wanted was a decent birthday and they managed to screw it up by starting drama and forget her birthday.