98

Memorial Day 2018 (Janiya)
After I got home from the skating rink yesterday since Davonte seems like a cool dude, I did my nightly hygiene and listen to the music for a couple of hours since I wasn't hungry last night. I did had some Snicker ice cream bar for snacks a few hours after I got home from the skating rink.

I stayed up until after 2 AM as I put my computer up, turned the lights off and went to sleep. Now, I'm in the living room watching TV while my mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast since she almost done with it anyways. Yes, the man gave my mom an day off today which is thank god because Licia invited her to the cookout at her house today which is in a couple of hours.

I'm not wearing anything special today since I'm wearing the sundress above my purple bathing suit since Cierra got an pool at her house.

Janiya's bathing suit

I continue watching TV until I heard my mom calling my name

"Janiya, breakfast is ready?", She said as I got up out of the couch and went to the breakfast bar as I saw the plates of cheese grist, scramble eggs and turkey bacon along with the glass of orange juice.

I'm going to get ready for the cookout after I eat breakfast and clean up our mess since my mom said she going to stop by Publix to get the soda or something before we gets to Cierra's house.

Cierra
After I ate breakfast and made some jello cake this morning since I ate some cereal, it's time for us to get the cookout started since Jania and Uncle Marcus is helping my mom to get ready. So I went to the bathroom, did my hygiene, got out of the bathroom and went to my room as I sprayed my love box and put on my red bikini. 

Cierra's bikini

I put on my deodorant, lotion my body, sprayed myself, put my hair into the messy bun, put on my white lace bikini cover up, put on my red flip flop and left my room as I went to the kitchen and took the jello cake out of the refrigerator as my ph...

I put on my deodorant, lotion my body, sprayed myself, put my hair into the messy bun, put on my white lace bikini cover up, put on my red flip flop and left my room as I went to the kitchen and took the jello cake out of the refrigerator as my phone start ringing and it's was Nikki calling me.

Phone Convo 📞📱📱
 Cierra🏝🏖♒: Hello!
Nikki🍉🌊😜: Hey Cierra, what are you doing?
Cierra🏝🏖♒: I'm getting ready for the cookout why?
Nikki🍉🌊😜: I'm just calling you to let you know that me and grandma will be there in 30 minutes, we going to Walmart yo buy a few things.
Cierra🏝🏖♒: Alright, I'll see you when you get here.
Phone Convo over 📞📱📱