42

Tyrie
I woke up the next morning with the phone start ringing and it's was my cousin calling me with Cierra laying on top of me sleeping like a baby which is I don't want to wake her up. So I gently moved her off of me and went to the bathroom as my cousin calling me for the 2nd times as I answer the phone on the 2nd ring.

Phone Convo
Tyrie: Hello!
Quan: What's up Ty, what are you doing?
Tyrie: I just woke up out of the Cierra's bed and went in the bathroom because I don't want to wake her up.
Quan: Let me guess, you screwed her.
Tyrie: Hell no man, we just kiss last night after she told me her punk ass father raped her a few times.
Quan: Are you serious, she didn't tell her mama the first time?
Tyrie: Yeah because she was scared that he would kill her if she told anybody.
Quan: That's understandable, but anyways are you still coming to my house today?
Tyrie: Is Tiffani with her crazy ass going to be there because I'm bring Cierra today and I don't want no drama from her.
Quan: No, we broke up the other day.
Tyrie: Alright, I'll see you in a few hours, I got to helped Cierra and her mom clean up the house.
Quan: Alright, call me and let me know you on your way.
Phone Convo over

After I got off of the phone with my cousin, I handle my business, flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I'm not surprised about the break up between Quan and Tiffani because that relationship is toxic as hell. I mean come on, all they do is screwed, fight and argue which is my aunt is right about Tiffani, she brings nothing to the table but blowjobs and drama in our lives.

I'm not going to lie, Tiffani is the fine caramel girl with the fat ass but she the type of girl that I would screwed one time and keep it moving. I got out of the bathroom and went to the living room as I saw Cierra and her mom in the kitchen talking about what happens last night as Cierra turned around and looked at me.

"Good morning Ty", Cierra said as she takes an sip of the coffee.
"Good morning Cierra and Licia", I said as I sat down on  the stool and watch Licia cooking since she didn't come home until before I went to sleep last night. I might get low-key jealous of Quan if he gives Cierra an thirsty look which is she was close to be my girl last night.

Me, CIerra and Licia continue talking about what happens last night until she about to fixed us the plates.
"Are y'all ready to eat?", She asked.
"Yeah", We both said since me and Cierra ain't going to Quan's house until around noon anyways. 

Cierra
After my mom told me and Tyrie about last night since didn't come home until after I went to sleep on Tyrie's chest, we ate breakfast and clean up the house before we go to his cousin's house because he wants me to meet him.

When Ty kissed me last night, I feel the butterflies in my stomach and heart beating really fast since he understand what's I been though with my dad especially the fact that I didn't tell my mom the first time. When I told him that I was sexually abused, I can't helped but break down and cried in his arms because the night where he in between my legs still haunted me.

I'm trying to get over it but it's hard because it's popped up in my mind everyday and night. The reason I told Tyrie about my shitty father because he deserves to know why me and my mom is always close and called Uncle Marcus dad sometimes which is I'm glad he didn't slut shamed me.

Now, I'm in the bathroom taking an 20 minutes shower since I shaved and washed my hair last night while Ty in the kitchen cleaning up our mess. It's still some leftover over lasagna in the refrigerator but we'll eat it later. When I'm done washing, I washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom to my room to put my clothes on.

I sprayed my love box, put on my white Calvin Klein matching bra and panties set, lotion my body and put on my black leggings and white tank top since me and Tyrie ain't going anywhere special.