4

D'Angelo
Me and Janiya is at the media center doing the group work at the government class since we started it yesterday. I may not be the huge fan of group project myself but Janiya is the only girl in the group that taking the whole project thing seriously while Kira and LaTasha ain't doing nothing but being on their phones texting only god knows what texting.

This is the main reason why I don't like doing group work because most of them don't take them seriously. Hell half of them is difficult to work with because all they do is being on the damn phone doing something that not important or talking about shit that have nothing to do with the project. While me and Janiya doing the project since we did half of them at her house, I saw my boy Tyrie flirting with Cierra like he did majority of day.

I know you asking how long I been knowing him, well we been knowing each other since 9th grade since that's the only guy that I hang with while most of the dudes is fake as hell. Especailly Maria's boyfriend since I heard that he very shady which is the type of guy that I wouldn't hang around with. Him and Cierra came to our table.
"What's up man" He said gave us an dap.
"Sup Ty" I said as I continue doing the project.

"Y'all doing the projects for government class right?" Cierra asked since me and Janiya is the only in my group ain't goofing off.
"Yes, this project due tomorrow" Janiya said. I wish Mrs. Brown just give us at least until Monday to do this project so that we would have an whole weekend to do this project but whatever, that's what she wants. We continue talking until it's time for us to go to our first block expect for Tyler since the first 2 class ain't the same.

Cierra
After my mom showed me the new house yesterday before she went to work, she dropped me off at home since she already got her dinner packed, got out of the car, did my homework and painting the couple holding each other tight before the Tyrie guy which is he didn't called me until after dinner time.

I been on the phone with him for 2 hours learning more about him since he just turned 17 couple of weeks ago, he lives with his parents, got an older sisters lives at NYC for college and so on. I told him that I'm 16 going on 17 in couple of months, I cooked, paint and play interment since I own my guitar and trumpet. If you want to know when my birthday, it's on January 20th since I'm technically an Aquarius.

Now I'm at my government class just doing the project since the kids in my group are helping me except for Maria since she playing with the phone. While we discussing about how to stop dramatic violence, Mrs.Brown came to the our group and checking on us.
"Are you guys doing your project?" She asked.
"Yes ma'am" The guy name Demetrius said as she looks at Maria.

"Ms.Flores, for the last time, put your phone away or I will take it" She said as she start puffing, turn the phone off and put the up. She needs to get rid of her attitude and at least help us out a little bit before she was told more than once to put her phone away when the class starts. No, I didn't pick dramatic violence, it's was the Hispanic girl who name is also Maria but her last name is Rodriguez.

To be honest, I can tolerate Maria R. better than Maria F because at least she don't start shit with people nor come back with the sob story that leaving most of us grabbed the small violin like Mr. Krab did on that on Spongebob episode where Squidward made an cheap fancy restaurant so Squilliam won't know that he an cashier at the Krusty Krabs.

While we still doing the project, Maria F still on the phone doing whatever the hell that is so Mrs.Brown took her phone away from here and put it the basket until the class is over as she caught the attitude. "The hell is that for?" She asked with the attitude.

"I told you multiple times to put your phone away but you didn't listen" She said. "For the last time, I'm not doing this stupid project so give my phone back now" She demands. "Not until the class is over" She said as she walked away and her face turned red. Here we go again, this drama queen starting shit with Mrs.Brown knowing that we can't have an phone during the class.