11

Tyrie
I woke up from the wet dreams about Cierra with the sausage link hits my nose which is I don't know who cooking but I need to find out. So I got up out of my bed, went to the bathroom, did my morning hydride including taking an shower since I shaved my face last night, and went back to my room with the towel wrapped around my hips.

I put on my draws, lotion my body, put on my "Dove" brand Clean Comfort deodorant, and put on my khaki pants along with my white wife beaters and red and black shirt.

Tyrie's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my dreads into the ponytail and sprayed myself with "Hugo Boss" cologne

Tyrie's cologne

I looked at the mirror one more time before I go downstairs as I heard my mom calling my name

"Tyrie, breakfast is ready" She said.
"Coming mom" I said as I grabbed my jeans jacket and went to the living room as I saw my mom in the kitchen since my dad just left.

"Morning baby" My mom said as she gave me the plates of french toast and turkey sausage links alone with the cup of orange juice. "Morning mom" I said as I take an bites of the french toast. While I'm eating the breakfast, my mom start saying something.
"Ty, when you get home, I'm going to need some help with dinner?" My mom said as she taking an sip of the coffee.
"For what?, What's going on?" I asked.
"Your uncle just got out of prison and he will be staying with us until he get his act together and better himself" My mom said.

I ain't seen my uncle from my mom side in 2 years because he in prison for drug related charges. I don't honestly don't want him here because he too stubborn to get out of the trouble with law. Not only he can't stay out of the trouble, but he can't keep a job long enough mostly because he don't come to work and the fact the he be extremely drunk. When I'm done with breakfast, I clean out my plate, grab my jeans jacket and keys as it's time for me to go to school.

"Have an good day at school" My mom said.
"You too" I said as I walked out of the door and unlocked my gold car.

Tyrie's car