56

Janiya
I woke up at the same time as I normally gets up. I pressed the snooze button, stretch, made my bed up and went to the bathroom as I took an quick shower, washed my face and brush my teeth.

When I'm done, I got out of the bathroom, sprayed my love box, put on my green bra and panties set, put on my deodorant and put on my black pants and black and gold sweater.

Janiya's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the half ponytail, sprayed myself with Sparking Night which is the 2nd times I wears them, grabs my things, turn my room lights off and went to the kitchen to fixed me some oatmeal as my mom gets re...

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the half ponytail, sprayed myself with Sparking Night which is the 2nd times I wears them, grabs my things, turn my room lights off and went to the kitchen to fixed me some oatmeal as my mom gets ready to say something.

"Good morning Niya", My mom said as she takes an sip of her coffee while she watching the news on ABC 25.
"Good morning mom", I said as I put some warm water on maple and brown sugar oatmeal and put them in the microwave for a minute. While my oatmeal is cooking, I fixed me some coffee as I took out the French vanilla coffee creamer out of the refrigerator.

After I put some creamer in my coffee and put them back in the refrigerator, I took the oatmeal out of the microwave and stirred it up as I sat down on the stool and let them cool down a little bit while some white guy got arrested for setting the house on fire since it's happens around New Year.

This is one of the reasons why I don't watch local news that much because they be having the bad news most of the time like somebody got shot and killed, the house on fire, some kid got abused by somebody and so on. Don't get me wrong, they be having the good news sometimes but it's mostly NBC 5 West Palm Beach since somebody donate their kidney, somebody helps the homeless by giving them food and so on.

I wish ABC 25, CBS 12 and Fox 29 just reports some good news sometimes so I won't have to hear anything bad happens to people all the times. 

Roslyn
I'm at the cafeteria eating the strawberry cereal bar while I'm waiting on Cierra to come over here since she on her way. She invited me to her house on Friday for the slumber party and to meet her mom since she don't have to work.

I do remember when she told me that she works on Fridays and Saturday sometimes a while ago before the Thanksgiving Break started. So I asked my parents about the slumber party which is they fine with it because I ain't had no slumber party in the long times.

The last time I went to the slumber party was when I was 11 at my cousins from my mom's side before she moved to California to start her new life there. I still want to lives over there because the weather be warmer most of the time. Don't get me wrong, California tends to have an cooler weather just like Florida but it's not freezing cold like anywhere eles in the South especailly Tennessee.

Hell, I heard that California barely gets any snow like Texas according to my now 18 years old cousin. I continue watching the video on YouTube until I saw Cierra walking into the cafeteria with the McCafe cup since she is drinking the French Vanilla Latte.
"Hey Roslyn", She said as she takes an sip of the latte.
"Hey Cierra, what's time is the slumber party starts?", I asked since the school don't let out until around 3 PM.
"It's starts around 6 PM", She said as she takes an bite of the chocolate chips muffin which is she must've stopped by another store to by the muffin because McDonald's don't sell muffins.