38

Roslyn
I woke up at the same time as I usually get up to get ready for school. So I got up out of the bed, made them up, went to the bathroom, did my morning hygiene and went back to my room. I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black legging and yellow shirt.

Roslyn's outfit

I put my hair in the bun since it's probably raining outside, put on my sock and shoes on, sprayed myself, grab my things and went downstairs as I saw my parents sitting in the living room watching the news as usual

"Buenos dias mama y papa (Good morning mom and dad)", I said as I took the milk out of the refrigerator.
"Buenos dias bebe, ya te preparé algo de almuerzo (Good morning baby, I already packed you some lunch)", My dad said as he takes an bite of the bagels.
"Gracias papá (Thank you dad)", I said as I pour some milk in my cereal.

It's usually either me or my mom packed some lunch but I mostly do it before I go to bed. I sat down on the stoll and start eating breakfast before I go outside on the damped Tuesday morning. They said the sun should come out by later on today so I'm taking my umbrella with me just in case I need them.

Cierra
Me and Janiya is at the cafeteria talking about the random things before any of my other friends gets here. While we talking, Janiya start asking me about Tyrie.
"How is your little study hall with Ty so far?", She asked as she took an sip of the bottle of water.
"It's good, better than Maria", I said remembering that me and Tyrie was goofing off a little bit yesterday before I offer him something to drink.

"Well good, at least he not making it difficult", She said which is true because I don't have time to work with the toxic people especially Maria when she was talking shit about my mom. The only good thing about tutoring that crazy bitch is she didn't go that far with what I been through with my piece of shit of the father. Me and Janiya continue talking until I saw Tyrie and D'Angelo walking in the cafeteria since Ty's dreads is in the ponytail today.

"What's up ladies", Tyrie said as he takes an bite of the cherry pop tart.
"Hey Tyrie and D'Angelo, where is Roslyn?", Janiya asked since she don't see her in sight.
"She should be on her way over here", D'Angelo said hoping her bus ain't acting retarded at the wrong time again like its did the last time because winter break is only a couple of weeks away. I mean come on, I know Roslyn can't afford being late because it's towards the end of the first semester.

We continue talking until I saw Roslyn walking into the cafeteria. "Hey guys, is it time for us to go to the 1st block", She asked since she came kind of late today.
"Almost", D'Angelo said as he takes an sip of the Gatorade. At least she not as late as she was the last time where she came to school about 20 minutes late. We continue talking until it's time for us to go to our first block as I waved at Tyrie and told him I'll see him around 2nd block.

D'Angelo
It's been a week since Breanna got her ass kicked and Maria got kicked out of school which is thank god. So far, I don't have no problem bringing her classwork to her house since she gets the middle aged lady takes care of her while my parents at work.