91

Cierra
I woke up a bit earlier than I normally gets up with the bacon smells hits my nose. I got up out of the bed, made them up, stretch and went to the bathroom. After I did my morning hygiene, I got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my lovebox, put on my white bra and high weights draws, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black dress.

Cierra's dress

I put on my socks and shoes on, curl my hair, sprayed myself, put on my jeans blouse, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I saw my mom cooking breakfast

"Good morning CiCi", She said as she stirred the grist with butter and sharp cheddar cheese.
"Good morning mom", I said as I took the travel size coffee mug out of the cabinet. 

This is the first time in a few days since I seen my mom the first thing in the morning since she said she going to cook me some breakfast yesterday. After I put the coffee creamer back in the refrigerator, my mom getting ready to asked me as she about to fixed me the plates.
"Are you ready to eat CiCi?", My mom asked as she puts the cheese grist on the plates.
"Yeah", I said as I sat down on the breakfast bar while I saw my mom fixing me the plates.

I know my mom going to eat and clean up her mess before she takes a nap for a couple of hours like she does whenever she cooks breakfast on school days especially when she got thing to do like today since she has to pay some bills, go to Lowe's since she buying the outdoor lights, the rug, go to Target to buy some candles and some more cleaning supplies and go to the salon to get her nails done since she has to be there around noon.

Yes, she set up her appointment for the nails salon that Jania told her about called "Sea Nail Salon" since she been there a few times. When I'm done eating my breakfast, I took an pills, cleaned out the plates, grabs my things, told my mom bye and heading out of the door as I unlocked the car door, got in the car, plugged my phone on the AUX cord, start the car, put on my seatbelt and drove off as "Ain't No Fun" by Snoop Dogg, his cousin Nate Dogg and Warren G started playing in the background on low.

Roslyn
I'm at the cafeteria eating the donuts from Krispy Kream donut since I stopped by there on my way to school along with stopping by the 7-Eleven to buy the 20oz vanilla coke and some more gas so I'll have enough gas for the next a couple of days especially on Friday night since I'm still going to the dance.

While I'm eating the glazed raspberry filled donuts, I saw Cierra walking in the cafeteria since she wearing an black dress and blue jean blouse as she sat down on the table.
"Hey Roslyn", She said as she takes out her notebook since she about to study for the test at Life Skill class today.

"Hey Cierra, where's that Nikki girl at?", I asked since she wants me to meet her today but I don't see her in sight.
"She at the the locker with her friend", She said as she takes an sip of her coffee.
"Wait a minute, are you talking about the girl who started beef with you a couple of days ago?", I asked remembering when her and her girlfriend meaning mugging me yesterday while I'm taking a little bathroom break around 2nd block.