24

Roslyn
I have been texting the girl name Janiya for 2 hours last night which is she seems like the cool girl along with the other girl named Cierra. She said she plays instrument, write poetry, bake and do exercise everyday after school like I do including jogging. Yes, I workout everyday to stay in shaped just like Janiya since big people can be healthy too. Now I got up, made my bed up, went to the bathroom, did my morning hygiene and went back to my room.

I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans and my white long sleeves shirt that's say "PINK" in black print.

Roslyn's outfit

I brush my hair, put on my socks and shoes, sprayed myself with Nicole Miller Pink Orchard perfume and grabbed my things as I turn off the lights

I brush my hair, put on my socks and shoes, sprayed myself with Nicole Miller Pink Orchard perfume and grabbed my things as I turn off the lights. I went downstairs as I saw my parents in the living room watching the news on CBS 12.
"Buenos dias mama y papa (Good morning mom and dad)", I said as I take out the bagel and the cream cheese for breakfast along with the leftover I ate last night.
"Buenos dias roslyn (Good morning Roslyn)", My mom said as she take a sip of the coffee while I'm putting the bagel in the toaster.

While the bagel is cooking, I start packing me some lunch which is the leftover jerk chicken wings, Spanish rice and corn along with the rice krispie treat and the bottle of water in my lunch box. I don't eat school lunch because it's very bland and unseasoned which is I leave campus sometimes for lunch. When the bagel done, I took them out of the toaster, put the cream cheese on them and start eating breakfast before I headed to the bus stop.

When I'm done eating the breakfast, I cleaned out the saucer, grabs my things and heads out the door as my dad getting ready to say something.
"Que tengas un buen día en la escuela hoy (Have a good day at school today)", My dad said.
"Lo haré mamá y papá (I will mom and dad)", I said as I put my earplugs on and listen to the music because I'm about 6 feet away from my school bus stop. I don't mind catching the school bus back and forth to school but I hate it when's it's come late.

I'm not going to lie, I understand that the bus broke down or in the dumbass traffic but the school system needs to hires some more bus drivers because nobody don't want to be late for school nor have their parents take them to school all the time. Especially when they had to go to work themselves.

Cierra
Me, Janiya and Breanna at the media center talking about that Roslyn girl that we met at lunch yesterday while Tyrie giving her the thirsty look. I'm not going to lie, I was low-key jealous of him yesterday but whatever, it's wasn't like we're boyfriends and girlfriends or anything. While we talking, I saw Roslyn walking into the media center waving at us until she came to the computer section.

"Hey guys", She said.
" Hey Roslyn", We both said as Breanna getting ready to asked one of us.
"Espera un minuto, es que la chica a la que le patearon el trasero Maria y Kira (Wait a minute, is that the girl who got her ass kicked by Maria and Kira)?", She asked.
" Yes, this is Roslyn, Roslyn, this is Breanna, D'Angelo's sister", Janiya said as Roslyn shocked her hands.
"Nice to meet you Roslyn", Breanna said as she sat down getting to each other better before we go to our first block.