65

Janiya
I woke up a couple of hours early with the sausage smells hits my noes as I moaned out of my sleep, got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom as I took an quick shower, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom. 

I went back in my room, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my flower shirt and my ripped jeans.

Janiya's outfit

I'm about to put my shoes on until I heard the door knocking and it's was my mom

"Yes mom", I said as I put on my socks.
"I'm just letting you know that the breakfast is almost ready", My mom said as she got out of my room and go back finished cooking breakfast. I put on my shoes, put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself, put on my jeans jacket, grabs my things and got out of my room as I heard my mom, D'Angelo and Breanna talking.

When I walked into the living room, D'Angelo gets ready to say something.
"What's up Janiya", He said since the TV is on NBC 5 West Palm Beach.
"Hey D'Angelo and Breanna", I said as I went to the breakfast bar and watch my mom fixing me the breakfast sandwich and strawberry parfait since she about to asked D'Angelo and Breanna something.

"Do y'all want anything to eat?", My mom asked as she puts the cooked English muffin on the saucer.
" No, we ate already ", Breanna said as I'm getting ready to eat my food while D'Angelo and Breanna is watching the news. I knew they ate something before they got here even though they lives across the street from me. It's makes more sence if they parked their car at their apartment and come and get me since he got enough gas to get back and forth to school.

D'Angelo is taking me to the park on Sunday to chill there since there he don't have much to do that day but he will be busy on Saturday. As for me, I'm just doing the same thing as I normally do on my free times this weekend especailly on Monday since it's MLK day.

D'Angelo
After me, Janiya and Breanna pulled up to the school which is I made sure that the door is locked, I walked straight to the locker as I saw Ty standing there putting things that he don't need in there while Breanna and Janiya is at the media center and Cierra is at the cafeteria.

I know they have been together for damn near a month now but there are so many hoes tries to break Cierra and Tyrie up for whatever reason especially Kira since she very jealous of them 2.

I mean come on, every time she sees them making out, she be mean mugging them like they look gross to get which is they meant to be. Not only Kira and her little slut crew tries to make Ty break Cierra's heart but she be mean mugging me and Janiya too which is she about to stand up for herself.

Janiya is not as insecure as she was when I met her which is thank god she accepted the fact that she an big girl. I mean come on, the last thing I want to hear is the insecurity bullshit that's games out female's mouth. I don't give a damn if she skinny or fat as long they got good personality and their bodies is natural instead of the plastic surgery or ass and titties implants.