7

Janiya
I woke up at 7am to get ready to go to church for first time in the while. The last time I went to church was a month ago where my dad point the pistol at one of the boy who hit on me because he believes that I'm some fast girls which is I'm not. Since then, I ain't been to church because my mom don't want anymore embarrassment where somebody at church gets the police involved.

Not only church, I'm going to the Sunday dinner with my grandma since I ain't done it in the while because according to my aunt, he was controlling me and my mom on everything we do which is she was glad that my mom did the right thing. I made my bed up, did my hygiene and went back to my room.

I plug my curling iron since I washed my hair last night before I went to bed, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body and put on my olive green skirt and black shirt.

Janiya's outfit for church

I checked the time which it's 8 AM since the church service ain't going to start at 11am anyways

I checked the time which it's 8 AM since the church service ain't going to start at 11am anyways. So I grab the hot curling iron and do my hair while my mom in the bathroom taking an shower. When I'm done doing my hair, I put on my deodorant, put on my shoes, sprayed myself, put on my jewelry and put on my leather black jacket. I went into the living room and saw my mom cooking breakfast.

"Good morning mom", I said as I sat down in the living room and watch ABC This Week on ABC 25 since its after 9am.
"Good morning Niya, are you ready to eat?", My mom said fixing me the plates.
"Yes", I said. It's took me an hour to curly my hair into the wavy curl since I pull some hairspray on my hair because its kind of windy outside and I don't my hair to be messed up.

My mom came into the living room with the plates of scrambled eggs, cheese grist, toast and turkey bacon and with the glass of orange juice.
"Thanks mom", I said as I started eating breakfast before I go to church. While I'm eating the breakfast, I grabbed the remote and change the channel to Food Network since I don't want to hear the reporter on ABC This Week talking about the same thing which is anything that political especially Donald Trump which is I still don't know how the hell he becomes our president.

I guess Cierra is right about the last year election, them liberal going to vote whoever they want to vote even though they don't know shit about politics.

When I'm done eating, I grabbed mine and my mom the plates to clean up our messes since its 9:49am which is we got enough time to clean up our mess while my mom in the hallway turns off all of the lights including her TV.
"Niya, when you done cleaning up our mess, turn the lights off including the TV, I'll be at the car waiting", My mom said as she walked out of the door.

So I washed out the frying pan, turn off all of the lights including the TV, locked the door behind me on the chilly Sunday morning but it's kind of damp outside, and got in the car as I closed the door and put my seatbelt on.
"Are you ready to go?", My mom asked.
"Yes", I said as she drove off with nothing but gospel music playing in the background since she has the radio on.