103

Jania
I woke up the next morning with the sun hits my face and the bacon smells hits my noes after I stayed up until 2 AM because I was helping Ava and Marcus clean up our mess and took an quick shower before I put on my pajama and tie my honey blonde and black hair weaves.

Now, I'm in the bathroom washing my hands after I made the bed up and handled my business. Yes, I slept in the guess room last night since Marcus told me to make sure I make the bed up when I get up the next morning. After I washed my hands, I got out of the bathroom and went downstairs to the kitchen to fixed me some coffee as Ava getting ready to say something.

"Good morning Ava", She said as she puts the turkey bacon on the paper towel while Marcus is at the breakfast bar reading the newspaper.
"Good morning guys, how's y'all sleep last night?", I asked as I put some Great Value French vanilla coffee creamer on my coffee.
"We slept good, what about you Jania?", Marcus asked as he takes an sip of his coffee.
" Even better ", I said since I had the best birthday last night.

I may ain't having sex since a couple of weeks before Shawn past away but whatever, I'm not going to sit back and beg a man for their you-know-what. Ava, Marcus and I continue talking about last night until Ava getting ready to fixed her some plates.

" Are y'all ready to eat?", She asked.
"Yes", We both said as she fixed us the plate. I probably going to be here until noon because Ava going to want me to help her do the full cleaning of the house.

Nikki
I'm in the bathroom taking an shower because I'm going to the park today to chill since it's not too hot outside. It's been 4 days since Teagan beats her sisters to death since the funeral is on Monday.

How did I know, India called my grandma yesterday while I'm in my room painting the beach. The emotions is going to run high by the time me and my grandma gets to funeral because them 2 little girls died so soon. As for that crazy bitch Teagan, I'm glad that her bond is denied because she didn't show any remorse for what she did to her sisters.

They could give her a death penalty but they charged her as an adult since she damned near 17. Even she facing the death penalty, she still going to sit in prison for the rest of her life no other way around it. More I hear about how Teagan beats the shit out of her sisters, more I'm glad that I cut that ungrateful bitch off for good because I tried to be the better role model for her since she don't have an father in her life but she took that shit for granted especially the way she treats the rest of my friends.

In speaking of my friends, I hasn't told none of them that I cut Teagan off nor what happens a few days ago because they have been busy with their lives. I hope I'll see them again one day because I miss hanging out with them especially Cierra.

Despite the mental illness that she got, she a way better friend and more classy than Teagan since I want a friend who can have fun with no strings attached. When I'm done doing my hygiene, I went to my room as I sprayed my love box, put on my white lace boy shorts, lotion my body and put on my high weights jeans shorts and the spaghetti strapped white crop top.

Nikki's outfit