66

Tyrie
I woke up the next morning with the sun hits my face, the music playing in the background and Cierra ain't next to me which is I know she didn't go anywhere but bathroom and downstairs. It's after 9 AM as I moaned out of my sleep, got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom.

After I used the bathroom, I went downstairs as I saw Cierra and my mom in the kitchen and my dad in the dining room reading the newspaper as Cierra gets ready to say something.
"Good morning baby", Cierra said as she takes the muffin out of the oven.
"Good morning CiCi", I said as I went behind her and kissed her on the cheeks. I could touch her on the weak spot like I did last night but my parents is here and I don't want them hear her moaning my name while my mom is cooking and my dad is reading the newspaper rather than watching the nature stuff on ABC since the TV is on Pandora right now.

"CiCi, is that your name?", My mom asked as she stirred the grist before let it cook for a few minutes.
"Actually, that's my nickname that my mom gave me", She said as she about to fixed her some coffee while her chocolate chips muffin is cooling down some so she can puts them in the bowl since the breakfast is almost done.

My mom wants Cierra to helped her to clean up the house before we go to the bowling alley with Quan and Tiffani since we ain't leaving until around noon anyways. While we talking about what happens last night, my phone starts ringing and it's was Quan calling me but I don't want to get my parents involved. So I told them that I'll be back and went to the bathroom as I answered the phone on the 3rd rings.

Phone Convo 📞📱📱
Tyrie: Hello!
Quan: What's up Ty, how's y'all alone time with you and Cierra last night?
Tyrie: It's was good expect when some Arabic guy called me last night about shit that I don't give a damn about.
Quan: Really, where that son of a bitch coming from Middle Eastern somewhere?
Tyrie: Actually, that guy from somewhere in the Orlando area because I saw the 407 area code.
Quan: At least it's ain't that Kira whore who tries to break you and Cierra up, In speaking of Cierra, what did you and her fine ass was doing last night?
Tyrie: Nothing special, we just making out in my room.
Quan: Oh, you found her weak spot did you?
Tyrie: Hell yeah man, she was moaning my name last night while I'm kissing her on her neck and touching her thighs.
Quan: At least she ain't doing the same shit as Tiffani be doing because you knows she expecting a dude like me to eat her ass.
Tyrie: I know, I'm not into eating a female's ass. I'll do anything else with Cierra's ass, you know I got foot fetish.
Quan: I know, I better get off of this phone before Tiffani wakes up and start talking all that bullshit after I screwed her last night.
Tyrie: Alright, I'll see you at the bowling alley in a few hours.
Phone Convo over📞📱📱

After I got off of the phone with Quan, I heard the door knocking and it's was Cierra.
"Yeah", I said.
"Are you okay in there Ty?", She asked realizing that I've been in the bathroom longer than they expected.
"Yeah babe, Quan just called me about 15 minutes ago", I said.

"Okay, the breakfast is ready", She said since I'm about to get the hell out of the bathroom before my food gets really cold anyways even though I eat certain food cold like pizza, fried chicken, ice cream and so on. When I brings Cierra to the bowling alley, Tiffani better behave herself because I don't want Cierra to run away and cries unless she going to stand up for herself since I know she not an violence person. 

Cierra
After I helped Tyrie's mom cook breakfast and clean up their house, it's time for us to get ready for the bowling alley since I'm sitting in Ty's room waiting on him to come out of the bathroom since he's taking an shower.

In speaking of Tyrie, it's looks like he found my weak spot since he kissing my neck and the upper part of my titties where I can't helped but say his name. I wanted him to touch me again this morning but his parents was in the living room and I don't want them to think that we are having sex but we are not especially when I only been with him for a couple of weeks.