22

Cierra
I woke up at 7:30 AM to get ready for church since the church I'm going to its at Deerfield Beach and it's going to take us 30 minutes to get there. This is the first time in years I been to church and I'm kind of nervous about seeing some of my grandma's friends there. I went to the bathroom, did my hygiene and went back to my room to put my clothes on. I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant, put on my black leggings and put on my black turtle neck and nude silky skirt but not too short.

Cierra's outfit for church

I put my hair into the bun, put on my heels, sprayed myself, put on my earrings and looks at the mirror one more time to make sure I look decent at church

I put my hair into the bun, put on my heels, sprayed myself, put on my earrings and looks at the mirror one more time to make sure I look decent at church. I don't have to dress up for churches since I be wearing regular clothes there sometime as long I wear something appropriate for church, it's all my grandma cares about. I'm getting ready to grabs my purse, phone and coat since its going to be kind of chilly outside today as I heard my mom calling my name.

"Cierra, breakfast is ready", My mom yelled.
" Coming mom", I said as I turned the my room and the bathroom lights off before I go in the living room and eat my breakfast. I sat on the stoll as I saw the plates of waffles and turkey bacon along with the fruit cup and the glass of Minutes Maid fruit punch juice.
"What's time is it?", I asked as I takes a bite of the blueberry waffle.
"It's 9 AM, we'll leave after we eat and clean up our mess", She said as she went to the living room to eat breakfast before we leave since grandma Rita wants us there by 10 AM.

If you want to know where my grandma lives at, she stays at Deerfield Beach for a few years now after my dad got out of jail for assault. At least she don't live outside of the state where she has to catch the plane to come to Florida. When I'm done eating my breakfast, I went to the kitchen, washed out my plates and sat down in the living room to wat on my mom finished eating her breakfast as I took out my small mirror to put on my hot pink lip gloss.

After I put on my lip gloss, I put the Extra brand Polar ice gum in my mom while my mom in the kitchen cleaning up her mess before we leave.
"Are you ready baby?", My mom asked as she dried her hands and turns the kitchen lights off.
"Yes", I said as I got up, turn the TV and the living room lights off, grab my umbrella and heads out the door since its might rain today so me and my mom is taking our umbrella just in case we need them.

Deerfield Beach, FL
After the 30 minutes quiet ride to church with nothing but gospel and Christmas Carol music playing in the background, my mom pulled up to grandma Rita's church as she turned the car off, got out of the car and locked the door as I saw grandma Rita, Aunt Zoey and my other grandma from my mom side standing at the lobby of the church as my mom waved at them.

When we walked into the church, we gave both of my grandmas and Aunt Zoey an hug since the service starts in a hour. I swear, everytime I give Grandma Rita an hug, I smell rose hits my nose which is thank god she invited me and my mom to church yesterday. We continue talking about what we been up to until Aunt Zoey start asking me.
"Are you ready to go back to school CiCi?", She asked as the lady behind us got up to use the bathroom before the service began.