46

Janiya
Me and my grandma made the gingerbread cookies last night a couple of hours after I ate fill up famous bowl and cookies from KFC along with Mountain Dew since Tommie's boyfriend brought it on his way home from work.

It's took us hours to make a cookie because we had to chill the dough first before baking them. Not only that, we had to let it cool down some before decorate them since Tommie and her boyfriend helped us eat the cookies. Now, I'm in the dining room eating the cereal before I gets my hair down since Tommie going to put some weaves in my hair today.

Yes, she brought the black straight virgin hair from the beauty supply store called "Ali" a couple of hours before my mom dropped my off.  While I'm eating the Honey Smacks, I saw Tommie's boyfriend walking into the dining room with the bowl of cereal as he gets ready to say something.

"Good morning Niya", He said even it's almost 10 AM.
"Good morning Giovanni, how is your sleep last night?", I asked as I took another bite of the cereal.
"I slept good", He said as he start eating the cereal. I know you asking who the hell is Giovanni is, that's Tommie's long time boyfriend even he's Hispanic. 

They have been together since high school which is he's a year older than Tommie. He said he going to purposed to her soon but don't know when since he has to work tomorrow. He still coming to the ugly sweater party but he has to work in the morning for a few hours. 

Me and Giovanni continue talking until I heard the door open which is Tommie walking into the house with the Family Dollar bags as I got up and go in the kitchen.
"Are you ready to get your hair done Niya?", She asked as she took her sneakers off while my grandma in the laundry room washing clothes.
"Yeah, hold on", I said as I rinsed out the bowl and grabs the bottle of water.

It's going to take her hours to do my hair since she has to washed them first before braiding them with the virgin hair. 

Cierra
After I ate breakfast and helped my mom clean up the house, it's time for us to get ready for the Christmas Eve dinner at Grandma Rita's house since it's after 11 AM. I went to the bathroom, turn the shower on, took my clothes off, put them in the hamper and got in the shower as I shaved, washed my hair and body.

When I'm done, I got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as my mom is about to get in the bathroom. I went to my room, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my white off shoulder dress.

Cierra's dress

I put on my blue robe and start doing my hair as "Emotion" by H Town start playing in the background on Pandora loud enough for me to hear but not too loud

I put on my blue robe and start doing my hair as "Emotion" by H Town start playing in the background on Pandora loud enough for me to hear but not too loud. I was about to curl my hair until I heard the door knocking and it's was my mom.
"Yes mom", I said as I put some hair heat procter on the piece of my hair so I won't burn them.
"May I borrowed one of your nail polish?", She asked since I did my nail last night.
"What color do you want?", I asked which is I got a lot of colors of nail polish.
"I want the red ones", She said as I gave her the nail polish before she got out of my room and get ready for the Christmas Eve dinner.